What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does the word "scandoval" mean anything to you? (1 Viewer)

Does the word "scandoval" mean anything to you?

• I am married/live with an SO and I know EXACTLY what that word means

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • I am married/live with an SO and the term has crossed my path, but I'm not an expert

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I am married/live with an SO and I have no knowledge of that word

Votes: 50 58.8%
  • I am single and I know EXACTLY what that word means

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I am single and the term has crossed my path, but I'm not an expert

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I am single and I have no knowledge of that word

Votes: 18 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn’t stand the guy at first but he’s grown on me as a reality show character.
I'm sure the current kerfluffle won't affect James going into next season ... but IMHO he needs to pull back on "you're such a huge jerk!" stuff with Sandoval. Not because he owes Sandoval or anything ... but because James has several of his own skeletons he's barely keeping out of sight. Vandepump Rules might need a new Bad Guy if both Sandoval and Rach-quel leave the show.

Play it like Scheana's husband Brock -- that dude had his turn in the barrel and he knew intuitively not to hammer Sandoval in a low moment.

DJ James Kennedy (aka: White Kanye) is the real star of the show. Guy is hilarious.
Douchey, but can't knock the batting average.
I couldn’t stand the guy at first but he’s grown on me as a reality show character.

I am curious whats worse: a James Kennedy DJ set or Sandoval live in concert.

Or a Scheena "Good as Gold" set.
I’ve probably seen 5 episodes in seasons 1-7 so I’m grateful I missed this arc.

DJ James Kennedy (aka: White Kanye) is the real star of the show. Guy is hilarious.
Douchey, but can't knock the batting average.

I am curious whats worse: a James Kennedy DJ set or Sandoval live in concert.

Or a Scheena "Good as Gold" set.
I’ve probably seen 5 episodes in seasons 1-7 so I’m grateful I missed this arc.
I've got you covered.

Users who are viewing this thread