What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don Draper vs. Walter White (1 Viewer)

Which ACTOR is better?

• Jon Hamm

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Bryan Cranston

Votes: 114 80.3%

• Total voters
bostonfred said:
Does mad men get better? I don't remember what was going on when I stopped watching, it just seemed to have gotten old.
I'M SURE THERE IS A RERUN OF "FAMILY MATTERS" ON OUT THERE FOR YOU SOMEWHERE.
Look, I get that it's the only show that shows things the way they really were when you were in your forties. But I'm asking a serious question here. It started out awesome enough that I'd still consider it an all time great show. I absolutely tore through the first couple seasons on DVD. Then I had to wait for the season to kick back in, and Betty got fat, his daughter and that weird kid started to become main characters, and about a dozen other things kind of dragged for me, while I had to get used to a whole week between episodes. After a while I felt like I did when I tried slogging through the end of Dexter or Lost - watching it more out of obligation than enjoyment. I'm not ripping the show, I'm just wondering if it picked back up in the more recent seasons.

Also really got bored of MM and never finished it. Not even in the same league as BB.

Users who are viewing this thread