What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Doomsday Couple, Missing Kids, Lots of Dead People, Anyone? (1 Viewer)

My wife lives for stories like this on Dateline mellow face emoji

Private to Nigel: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At a hearing in Hawaii last week, Vallow's attorney said she chose to waive extradition to Idaho to "expedite her return there so she can defend herself against these accusations."
All she has to do is tell the authorities where the kids are, have them do a welfare check, and she can go on with her life.   

Chad Daybell was just handcuffed on the side of the road and is being taken into police custody and will be booked.  

-There was a search warrant issued today, digging around his property in the back yard it would appear. 

Watched a Dateline rerun from earlier this year a few weeks ago during COVID lockdown. Just a crazy story. Seems likely the brother offed the children on orders from the mom/his sister just like he killed the kids father/ex-husband in "self-defense." Unfortunately the brother died of "natural causes" last year.

Edit: Also to see the family members interviewed that vehemently believe their sister's innocence was pretty wild as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
All she has to do is tell the authorities where the kids are, have them do a welfare check, and she can go on with her life.   
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like this will even be an option after today. 

The insanity in this case and now the authorities can go back and piece together several suspicious deaths or potential murders of ex wife/ex-husband as well. 

Hopefully Idaho can quickly reinstate drawing and quartering as a capital punishment method for these two wastes of breath. 

Daybell and Vallow being officially charged with 1st degree murder of their kids and conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder of Daybells ex.

Horrible story.

She's been deemed "mentally incompetent" to stand trial. The criminal proceedings will be put on hold for now. 

"The completed assessment determined that at this time the Defendant is not competent to proceed, and recommends restorative treatment," Judge Steven Boyce wrote in Thursday's order, according to East Idaho News. 

She's been deemed "mentally incompetent" to stand trial. The criminal proceedings will be put on hold for now. 

"The completed assessment determined that at this time the Defendant is not competent to proceed, and recommends restorative treatment," Judge Steven Boyce wrote in Thursday's order, according to East Idaho News. 
ridiculous.

El Floppo said:
Unless by that they mean they can bring the kids back to life, the only restorative treatment she deserves is one that has her pay for what she did.

Unless by that they mean they can bring the kids back to life, the only restorative treatment she deserves is one that has her pay for what she did.
I got from it that they want to make her less insane. At least enough so she can stand trial. Given what I've read about her in this story, I think that ship has sailed.

the trial started... so I guess she's mentally competent now.

Users who are viewing this thread