What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drafting from 10, 11, or 12 (1 Viewer)

RB/RB/WR looks very appealing to me from 10/11/12.I personally see some ENORMOUS value at RBs available in the late 1st and early 2nd round. Guys like Travis Henry, who everyone is avoiding for some reason. Clinton Portis because people are afraid of Ladell "250 carries, 4 TD" Betts. Hell, even a guy like Ronnie Brown who can run, catch, and score and is going to be available every single time in the 2nd round when I pick. Meanwhile, we see people reach on rookie wonders MJD and Bush. Is that why it's bad to have a late pick? Some people will count themselves lucky to play it safe and grab Rudi, not me. You want a 5 pick so you can swing for the fences on a guy like Addai who we know very little about? Be my guest.And in the late third, there is value left at WR. There are a whole lot of WRs worth taking in the 2nd and 3rd rounds people. I had a draft recently where I ended up with TO at 3.10 as WR9. Could not freaking believe it. Would have been happy to land Roy Williams there, but he went the pick before TO. Did I mind that I had to "settle" for the #1 WR on my board instead of the #6 WR? Hell, no. But I even if TO wasn't there, I could have taken my #5 WR there. Andre Johnson went with the 4.1. Where you pick in the 1st round is not the end of the world.
I agree with this. In a redraft I would go Henry/Portis/ Wr/Wr from the 11-12 slots ...I think you could do some serious damage there ...

RB/RB/WR looks very appealing to me from 10/11/12.I personally see some ENORMOUS value at RBs available in the late 1st and early 2nd round. Guys like Travis Henry, who everyone is avoiding for some reason. Clinton Portis because people are afraid of Ladell "250 carries, 4 TD" Betts. Hell, even a guy like Ronnie Brown who can run, catch, and score and is going to be available every single time in the 2nd round when I pick. Meanwhile, we see people reach on rookie wonders MJD and Bush. Is that why it's bad to have a late pick? Some people will count themselves lucky to play it safe and grab Rudi, not me. You want a 5 pick so you can swing for the fences on a guy like Addai who we know very little about? Be my guest.And in the late third, there is value left at WR. There are a whole lot of WRs worth taking in the 2nd and 3rd rounds people. I had a draft recently where I ended up with TO at 3.10 as WR9. Could not freaking believe it. Would have been happy to land Roy Williams there, but he went the pick before TO. Did I mind that I had to "settle" for the #1 WR on my board instead of the #6 WR? Hell, no. But I even if TO wasn't there, I could have taken my #5 WR there. Andre Johnson went with the 4.1. Where you pick in the 1st round is not the end of the world.
I agree with this. In a redraft I would go Henry/Portis/ Wr/Wr from the 11-12 slots ...I think you could do some serious damage there ...
:goodposting:

:thumbup:

I would much rather have picks 10, 11, 12 instead of 5-9. I think the value in the first round is in the first 4 picks. I see RB's 5-13 being very similar.

If I don't get picks 1-4 this year Im going to try to trade for a 10, 11, or 12 slot :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to end up in those spots every year.

By the way, I usually kick ### anyway.

So quit your #####in'.

Auction, 3RR, or Bonzai is the way to go. I'm done with leagues that don't offer one of these options. No need to have to win the "lottery" to win your league.

The end of the world? No of course not.But if I was drafting against 11 other savvy FBGs in a 12 team league and had a late pick, I would be fully aware that I had better kick ### in the middle/late rounds if I want to have a shot. The data don't lie.
And thats where the value IS in the picks discussed. Mid Rounds are sweet for the lower quarter of the draft. TE's, WRs and even some RBS are looking really sweet where you are picking 5/6 7/8

Fullback Fro said:
DLeo said:
-jb- said:
I've been doing a bunch of mocks over the last week, and cannot crack the code on how to field a good team from the bottom quarter. You wind up with a seriously questionable #1 back (I'm not a Maroney fan as a #1), overpay for your #2 RB or your #1WR, and can only grab a decent #2 RB or WR if you're really lucky. For those of you that have drafted from here, how have you worked it out?

:confused:
drafted this team from the 11 hole in a WCOFF Satellite league about threee weeks agpthinking I can compete..and i am sure you would not mind coming out with this team?

QB Jeff Garcia TAM 114.15 - @SEA 9/9/2007 4:15:00 PM

Carson Palmer CIN 305.20 - BAL 9/10/2007 7:00:00 PM

Jay Cutler DEN 83.05 - @BUF 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

RB Travis Henry DEN 190.90 - @BUF 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Chester Taylor MIN 228.20 - ATL 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

DeAngelo Williams CAR 126.50 - @STL 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Maurice Jones-Drew JAC 279.70 - TEN 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Mike Bell DEN 151.50 - @BUF 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

WR Bobby Engram SEA 59.40 - TAM 9/9/2007 4:15:00 PM

Andre Johnson HOU 249.50 - KAN 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Bobby Wade MIN 91.10 - ATL 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Wes Welker NWE 141.80 - @NYJ 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Braylon Edwards CLE 185.90 - PIT 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Vincent Jackson SDG 111.90 - CHI 9/9/2007 4:15:00 PM

Chris Henry CIN 151.00 - BAL 9/10/2007 7:00:00 PM

Anthony Gonzalez IND 0.00 - NOR 9/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

TE Alge Crumpler ATL 182.00 - @MIN 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Eric Johnson NOR 75.20 - @IND 9/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

K Olindo Mare NOR 115.80 - @IND 9/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

Def/ST San Francisco 49ers SFO 108.00 - ARI 9/10/2007 10:15:00 PM

actually looking again now i love this teams chances..what do you guys think of this draft for the 11th pick?
You're in trouble without WR depth
:thumbup: that carson palmer pick really screwed the pooch
doubt it.but can understand why you would think so..i ususally do not take a QB at that spot but am just very very high on Palmers chances(imo he has his biggest and best bust out year) and think getting a top 5 QB this year is an advantage. That being said if i knew I could have gotten Cutler and Garcia were I did i may have filled in a stud WR with that pick. I do wish there was trading allowed tho..ok enough i did not post my team in order to be ridiculed..i was just showing what the poster asked for..there was no need to mock my picks like this..jeez..is this what this board is all about?
Yes. And the more defensive you get, the worse it will be. I don't even see where anyone mocked your picks.For the record, I wouldn't be happy with that team either. Please don't kill me.

I'm in a 12-team keep 2 league, and I won the championship last year so I was awarded the 12th pick. What's worse is that in the past two seasons I managed to trade away my 2nd and 4th round picks for this year. Looking on the bright side, that was a big part of why I won, but it still sucks that my first three picks in this year's draft will be 12th overall, 36th overal, and 60th overall. :confused:

(My two keepers are Reggie Bush and Lee Evans, PPR league)

I've been doing a bunch of mocks over the last week, and cannot crack the code on how to field a good team from the bottom quarter. You wind up with a seriously questionable #1 back (I'm not a Maroney fan as a #1), overpay for your #2 RB or your #1WR, and can only grab a decent #2 RB or WR if you're really lucky. For those of you that have drafted from here, how have you worked it out?

:bag:
drafted this team from the 11 hole in a WCOFF Satellite league about threee weeks agpthinking I can compete..and i am sure you would not mind coming out with this team?

QB Jeff Garcia TAM 114.15 - @SEA 9/9/2007 4:15:00 PM

Carson Palmer CIN 305.20 - BAL 9/10/2007 7:00:00 PM

Jay Cutler DEN 83.05 - @BUF 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

RB Travis Henry DEN 190.90 - @BUF 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Chester Taylor MIN 228.20 - ATL 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

DeAngelo Williams CAR 126.50 - @STL 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Maurice Jones-Drew JAC 279.70 - TEN 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Mike Bell DEN 151.50 - @BUF 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

WR Bobby Engram SEA 59.40 - TAM 9/9/2007 4:15:00 PM

Andre Johnson HOU 249.50 - KAN 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Bobby Wade MIN 91.10 - ATL 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Wes Welker NWE 141.80 - @NYJ 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Braylon Edwards CLE 185.90 - PIT 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Vincent Jackson SDG 111.90 - CHI 9/9/2007 4:15:00 PM

Chris Henry CIN 151.00 - BAL 9/10/2007 7:00:00 PM

Anthony Gonzalez IND 0.00 - NOR 9/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

TE Alge Crumpler ATL 182.00 - @MIN 9/9/2007 1:00:00 PM

Eric Johnson NOR 75.20 - @IND 9/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

K Olindo Mare NOR 115.80 - @IND 9/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

Def/ST San Francisco 49ers SFO 108.00 - ARI 9/10/2007 10:15:00 PM

actually looking again now i love this teams chances..what do you guys think of this draft for the 11th pick?
You're in trouble without WR depth
:goodposting: that carson palmer pick really screwed the pooch
doubt it.but can understand why you would think so..i ususally do not take a QB at that spot but am just very very high on Palmers chances(imo he has his biggest and best bust out year) and think getting a top 5 QB this year is an advantage. That being said if i knew I could have gotten Cutler and Garcia were I did i may have filled in a stud WR with that pick. I do wish there was trading allowed tho..ok enough i did not post my team in order to be ridiculed..i was just showing what the poster asked for..there was no need to mock my picks like this..jeez..is this what this board is all about?
Yes. And the more defensive you get, the worse it will be. I don't even see where anyone mocked your picks.For the record, I wouldn't be happy with that team either. Please don't kill me.

I'm in a 12-team keep 2 league, and I won the championship last year so I was awarded the 12th pick. What's worse is that in the past two seasons I managed to trade away my 2nd and 4th round picks for this year. Looking on the bright side, that was a big part of why I won, but it still sucks that my first three picks in this year's draft will be 12th overall, 36th overal, and 60th overall. :D

(My two keepers are Reggie Bush and Lee Evans, PPR league)
WTF is wrong with this starting team wek in and week out?Palmer

Henry

MJD

Chester Taylor or DaW flex

Andre Johnson

Braylon Edwards

Vicent Jackson

Crumpler

Mare

SFran

where is my weakness? You say my WRs are the problem..which one..#1 Andre Johnson..its a ppr and he fits...Braylon...not a bad #2 really...and VJack could be a great #3..whats goign on now?I am sorry but anyone who thinks this tream sucks needs to think again..I find it hard to beleive this team is getting this much grief.(scratching head). I look forward to managing this team now and will put in my best effort here to prove some of you wrong and when i do it be prepared to be hit and hit hard about whats up and who knows their FF and who doesnt. One last time I think your all nuts to take the other team over this one all day long. We shall see in a few months.

:moneybag: :unsure: :lmao: :hot: :hot: :hot:

where is my weakness? You say my WRs are the problem..which one..#1 Andre Johnson..its a ppr and he fits...Braylon...not a bad #2 really...and VJack could be a great #3..whats goign on now?I am sorry but anyone who thinks this tream sucks needs to think again..I find it hard to beleive this team is getting this much grief.(scratching head). I look forward to managing this team now and will put in my best effort here to prove some of you wrong and when i do it be prepared to be hit and hit hard about whats up and who knows their FF and who doesnt. One last time I think your all nuts to take the other team over this one all day long. We shall see in a few months.

:bye: :thumbup: :excited: :hot: :hot: :hot:
Oh, I think it's safe to say this thread will be revisited on a weekly basis. :pickle:

Obviously, somebody is "dug in" on their great team . I doubt at this point you would take any criticism in a good way so I say "Good Luck". Spend some more time reading FBG and you'll realize what we know....

Read some of the spotlights and face-offs on your team members assuming your a FBG member, then you'll find out...

Definitely a weekly revisit thread...

Ckev

WTF is wrong with this starting team wek in and week out?PalmerHenryMJDChester Taylor or DaW flexAndre JohnsonBraylon EdwardsVicent JacksonCrumplerMareSFranwhere is my weakness? You say my WRs are the problem..which one..#1 Andre Johnson..its a ppr and he fits...Braylon...not a bad #2 really...and VJack could be a great #3..whats goign on now?I am sorry but anyone who thinks this tream sucks needs to think again..I find it hard to beleive this team is getting this much grief.(scratching head). I look forward to managing this team now and will put in my best effort here to prove some of you wrong and when i do it be prepared to be hit and hit hard about whats up and who knows their FF and who doesnt. One last time I think your all nuts to take the other team over this one all day long. We shall see in a few months. :goodposting: :thumbup: :wub: :clap: :hot: :hot:
Dude, don't listen to those guys, your team rocks! They are probably jealous of your mad skills, so don't listen to the hate.Personally, I doubt you'll lose a game. Nice job! :hifive:

I liked my draft recently in a NFFC satellite from the 1.10 spot. Please keep in mind that this leagues uses 3RR, so the draft reverses beginning in the 3rd round. On top of that, the 1.10 plays the LT owner in week #7 (LTs BYE week). This is a 14-team league.

01.10 RB Travis Henry Den

02.05 WR Torry Holt StL

03.05 WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh Cin

04.10 RB Ahman Green Hou

05.05 RB LaMont Jordan Oak

06.10 QB Tony Romo Dal

07.05 RB Kevin Jones Det

08.10 WR Wes Welker NE

09.05 WR Brandon Marshall Den

Thoughts?

WTF is wrong with this starting team wek in and week out?Palmer - stable, potentially great, but he's a QB. Henry - Shanny, and the Broncos OL is not what it used to be - not a guy I want as my RB1 (but others disagree)MJD - Taylor, can he score as many TDs again? Chester Taylor or DaW flex - AD, Foster, RBBCs although not bad for a RB3Andre Johnson - new QB, overrated IMO (and I'm an owner in one league)Braylon Edwards - maybe a new QB, hasn't been great yetVicent Jackson - lotsa hype, we'll seeCrumpler - Vick? IMO, Joey will throw more to Jenkins and HornMare SFranwhere is my weakness? You say my WRs are the problem..which one..#1 Andre Johnson..its a ppr and he fits...Braylon...not a bad #2 really...and VJack could be a great #3..whats goign on now?I am sorry but anyone who thinks this tream sucks needs to think again..I find it hard to beleive this team is getting this much grief.(scratching head). I look forward to managing this team now and will put in my best effort here to prove some of you wrong and when i do it be prepared to be hit and hit hard about whats up and who knows their FF and who doesnt. One last time I think your all nuts to take the other team over this one all day long. We shall see in a few months. :goodposting: :thumbup: :yes: :hot: :hot: :hot:
Your weakness is a lack of proven talent without question marks for this year. Sure the potential is great, this could turn out to be one of the best teams ever assembled, but every player on it has questions this year - with the possible exception of your QB, which is a position most here don't value highly. I wish the best for you, I'm a fan of Braylon, but he's my WR6 in a 16 team league while he's your WR2 here.

I'm currently in a 12 teamer from the 12th spot.

Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 D

1.12 Ronnie Brown

2.01 Reggie Bush

3.12 Javon Walker

4.01 T.J. Housh

5.12 J. Norwood

6.01 C.Chambers

7.12 M. Leinart

8.01 Winslow

So far, I'm liking these results. I managed to get Norwood about an hour before the news about Dunn so obviously that would change for future results.

I'm currently in a 12 teamer from the 12th spot. Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 D1.12 Ronnie Brown2.01 Reggie Bush3.12 Javon Walker4.01 T.J. Housh5.12 J. Norwood6.01 C.Chambers7.12 M. Leinart8.01 WinslowSo far, I'm liking these results. I managed to get Norwood about an hour before the news about Dunn so obviously that would change for future results.
I would love this team if you took Henry over Brown (if available)

I'm currently in a 12 teamer from the 12th spot. Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 D1.12 Ronnie Brown2.01 Reggie Bush3.12 Javon Walker4.01 T.J. Housh5.12 J. Norwood6.01 C.Chambers7.12 M. Leinart8.01 WinslowSo far, I'm liking these results. I managed to get Norwood about an hour before the news about Dunn so obviously that would change for future results.
I will be drafting from the 12th hole in a 12 team league. This is the exact first 8 picks (by position) that give me the strongest team in the mocks I've done......RB, RB, WR, WR, RB, WR, QB, TE/WR. :boxing:

WTF is wrong with this starting team wek in and week out?PalmerHenryMJDChester Taylor or DaW flexAndre JohnsonBraylon EdwardsVicent JacksonCrumplerMareSFranwhere is my weakness? You say my WRs are the problem..which one..#1 Andre Johnson..its a ppr and he fits...Braylon...not a bad #2 really...and VJack could be a great #3..whats goign on now?I am sorry but anyone who thinks this tream sucks needs to think again..I find it hard to beleive this team is getting this much grief.(scratching head). I look forward to managing this team now and will put in my best effort here to prove some of you wrong and when i do it be prepared to be hit and hit hard about whats up and who knows their FF and who doesnt. One last time I think your all nuts to take the other team over this one all day long. We shall see in a few months. :rolleyes: :football: :football: :hot: :hot: :hot:
Holy ####e dude, lay off the roids.

I would love this team if you took Henry over Brown (if available)
I wanted Henry or Maroney but they were gone @ 10th and 11th picks.

I will be drafting from the 12th hole in a 12 team league. This is the exact first 8 picks (by position) that give me the strongest team in the mocks I've done......RB, RB, WR, WR, RB, WR, QB, TE/WR. :lmao:
Agreed. It actually seemed quite easy from the 12th spot to tell you the truth. :thumbsup:

I will be drafting from the 12th hole in a 12 team league. This is the exact first 8 picks (by position) that give me the strongest team in the mocks I've done......RB, RB, WR, WR, RB, WR, QB, TE/WR. :toilet:
Agreed. It actually seemed quite easy from the 12th spot to tell you the truth. :thumbsup:
i'll give a quick response to this. i could be wrong as i am not nostradamus, and don't know what the season holds...but it looks to me that you have two #2RBs, and two #2WRs. how is this good?

I will be drafting from the 12th hole in a 12 team league. This is the exact first 8 picks (by position) that give me the strongest team in the mocks I've done......RB, RB, WR, WR, RB, WR, QB, TE/WR. :wub:
i'll give a quick response to this. i could be wrong as i am not nostradamus, and don't know what the season holds...but it looks to me that you have two #2RBs, and two #2WRs. how is this good?
I disagree that Javon Walker is a #2. He ended up being a top 6 or 7 wideout in my league and I think he could be better than that this year two years removed from his injury.The combo to me is collectively better because they are high end #2's with a very real chance of ending up as #1 types. Thats my opinion anyways. I'm not taking the supposed #1 receiving types over RBs at 1.12/2.01 because RB value drops off the board towards the end of the 2nd round compared to the value of receivers at the bottom of the 2nd.

I will be drafting from the 12th hole in a 12 team league. This is the exact first 8 picks (by position) that give me the strongest team in the mocks I've done......RB, RB, WR, WR, RB, WR, QB, TE/WR. :shrug:
I liked the order of his picks. Its possible Futz is a Dolphins fan. I will be looking for Henry at the turn and then possibly Portis (there will be many good RB choices at 1.12 & 2.01). I would be excited to land Walker & Housh at #36 & 37. I'll also be looking for Driver & RMoss. Point is RB, RB, WR, WR looks like the way to go from the 12 spot and you can field a very solid team.

I will be drafting from the 12th hole in a 12 team league. This is the exact first 8 picks (by position) that give me the strongest team in the mocks I've done......RB, RB, WR, WR, RB, WR, QB, TE/WR. ;)
I liked the order of his picks. Its possible Futz is a Dolphins fan. I will be looking for Henry at the turn and then possibly Portis (there will be many good RB choices at 1.12 & 2.01). I would be excited to land Walker & Housh at #36 & 37. I'll also be looking for Driver & RMoss. Point is RB, RB, WR, WR looks like the way to go from the 12 spot and you can field a very solid team.
Not a dolphins fan. Not even a big Ronnie Brown/Chris Chambers fan. However, after deductive reasoning Ronnie seemed to be a safe bet and then I coupled a steady point getter with Bush who could explode on any given week. Chambers ended up being just a value pick at that point to me. Players left at that point were like Stallworth/Kev. Curtis/L.Coles types. He's an undisputed #1 on a team that just improved at QB quite a bit IMO. Meh....to each their own I guess.

I've been studying the 12 spot and I'm leaning toward RB/RB/Brady or Palmer. Of course I'm figuring on Manning not being there, but I'm really high on Brady this year and I'm thinking he could out-perform Manning. I got 2 leagues that I'm drafting 12 and 1 that I'm drafting 11, so I've been looking at it for a while, but I'm pretty fickle this time of year and that could all change next week.

I have been drafting from the 11 hole the last few days and I do not like it. Like OP said, it seems like you have to stretch a bit in the 1st and 2nd on RBs, unless you go WR-WR but then you are in the hole at RB 1.

I didnt like doing it but I went Henry and Portis in 1-2. It is a start 2 RB league

Here is what I have been able to do so far. There was a huge run on QBs and TEs so I stretched a bit early on both

Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB 7.11

Losman, J.P. BUF QB - 10.02

Schaub, Matt HOU QB - 12.02

Bell, Tatum DET RB - 5.11

Henry, Travis DEN RB - 1.11

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB - 6.02

Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 2.02

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR - 4.02

Jones, Brandon TEN WR - 11.11

Stallworth, Donte' NEP WR 9.11

Williams, Roy DET WR - 3.11

Witten, Jason DAL TE - 8.02

I have been drafting from the 11 hole the last few days and I do not like it. Like OP said, it seems like you have to stretch a bit in the 1st and 2nd on RBs, unless you go WR-WR but then you are in the hole at RB 1.I didnt like doing it but I went Henry and Portis in 1-2. It is a start 2 RB leagueHere is what I have been able to do so far. There was a huge run on QBs and TEs so I stretched a bit early on bothHasselbeck, Matt SEA QB 7.11Losman, J.P. BUF QB - 10.02Schaub, Matt HOU QB - 12.02Bell, Tatum DET RB - 5.11Henry, Travis DEN RB - 1.11Jordan, Lamont OAK RB - 6.02Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 2.02Boldin, Anquan ARI WR - 4.02Jones, Brandon TEN WR - 11.11Stallworth, Donte' NEP WR 9.11Williams, Roy DET WR - 3.11Witten, Jason DAL TE - 8.02
:excited:

why? I cant play AJ, Braylon and Vincent Jackson every week and win with them? Sure i can and i will. You guys dont get it yet. Welker is far and away Bradys favoirte wide out and will go for 75 catches this year..thats my 4th Wr but will liekly start lots of weeks...I am very high on the rookies Gonzalas'shances this eyar and Wade in the slot now in minny as there #1 pass option will be just fine as a sixth wr not to emntion Hass favorite target Engram with no Djack there and this beign a ppr...and I have Henry coming back week 8 to play for me if needed...i see the next poster says ya think while laughing at me? Well please guys you should think about how much work a drafter may put into his picks and how well he has feared in the past before you spout off and start laughing at him...we can re visit this later in the year but if thats your opinion..then good luck...you really dont think i can't win with this team and these WR's? Please post a roster of a team you might draft from the 10-11-12 hole please.. I will be very interested to see how it stacks up compared to mine.
dont worry i will..cant beelive your guyd are even serious..really. I guess my team amy have a lot of players that one could be veryhigh on and other not at all like. Thats all i can figure I absolutly love the top half of my starting like up with Palmer..Henry..MJD..and AJ..and will play 3 Rbs a week as my flex..and i love my options at the position..Well enough..considering I know how good I am and have been in the past 15 years now at this hobby..and you who question this team must be i need not talk about how i know this team will fair..and yes you can bet your bottom buck that we will be looking at this teams week to week doings all year now.
I just wanted to get some quotes from this thread all in one place. These made me smile. :wub:

Drafted from the 11 hole in a dynasty league with PPR. Couple guys fell to me and had to take them regardless of age. Here is what the first half of my team looked like. I think Alexander has two good years in him and I think the same about rudi. I probably wil regret passing on Portis but I still feel ok.

1.11 - Alexander

2.02 - Rudi

3.11 - TO

4.02 - Evans

5.11 - Bulger

6.02 - Santana Moss

7.11 - Ahman

8.02 - Branch

9.11 - Porter

10.02 - Witten

11.11 - Curry

12.02 - DeDe Dorsey