What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Week 4 (2 Viewers)

Raging weasel said:
Nice!, What did you change cause I didn't cash anything but a .25er for .60 with it.
I play with a small group of friends, which is why I won. $10 buy in, winner takes all. I took out Boyd and Dallas, and put in Mike Williams (shat the bed) and Bears defense.

Son was home sick today so I had 1/2 a day of work and had a little more time to look at stuff in an attempt to find some plays.  

QB:

Here is the list of QBs averaging 35+ attempts/g, are on a team in the top 12 of team pace, vs. a team with a low sack rate, and vs a good matchup DVOA-wise:

Ben, Luck, Stafford, Bortles

Qbs in the next tier that had 3 of those 4 categories were Flacco, Dalton, and Rivers.  

RB   no surprise that it turned into a who's who of the top RBs.  

Here is a list of the RBs averaging 50+% of the team snaps, 30% of the team touches, and 20 touches/game:

McCaffrey, Zeke, Conner, Gurley, Kamara, Barkley, Mixon/Gio, Hyde.    Very close in touches/g were Gordon, Hunt, and David Johnson.  

Everybody on that list besides Hunt and Hyde are also averaging 5targets/g.  

Narrowing down the list more - McCaffrey, Zeke, Conner, Gurley, Kamara, and Gordon have the + matchups as far as OL vs. DL this week.  Again, the who's who of stud RBs.  

Lynch stood out as having a good matchup as far as OL and DVOA goes.  

D.Lewis, White, C.Thompson, and N.Hines were the RBs I wrote down for DK too.  They have the 50% snap, 30% touches, and also get 5+Targets/game (just not the 20 touch/game threshold).  

Wrs I have more problems with.   This is where a subscription of some sort would come in to see specific matchups and formations.  

Here is a list of WRs that have 20+% of team targets and also averaging 9+ targets/game:

C.Davis, Julio, Hopkins, Thielen, OBJ, Enunwa, A.Brown, M.Thomas, D.Adams, JuJu, Tate, K.Allen, Diggs, Boyd, Agholor (will this transfer to Alshon?), and Hilton.  

Of those, the ones that are on a team that plays at a high pace = Julio, Hopkins, Thielen, Brown, JuJu, Tate, Diggs, Hilton.  

I think this is the area I need to try to focus on this week to try to dig deeper for possible low $ guys to fit in with the stud RBs.  

For TE, I wrote down players with 15+% of the team targets and averaging 5+targets/game:

Kelce, Ertz, Kittle, Reed, Cook, Gronk, Seals-Jones, Ebron, Njoku, Graham

The ones with the good DVOA matchup this week are Ertz, Kittle, Seals-Jones, and Graham.  

There are injuries to look at too which might make guys like Kroft and Vannett worth a shot for sub 3K darts.  

Lastly, I wrote down my usual President Trump that are the top 8 as far as adjusted sack rates.  They were:

Det, Az, Tenn, Balt, Houst, Dallas, Min, and Car.    

Tenn is way too pricey, but there are some other gpp Ds in there to maybe dig deeper on.  

Users who are viewing this thread