What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Sooo indecisive this week.  This is what I am currently staring at for cash:

Jackson - Fournette/Cook/Coleman - Kupp/Hilton/Lazard - Henry - Indy

My gut is to go to Carson instead of Coleman and drop down somewhere else, but I assume that would be moving off Kupp since I am pinching pennies at TE and DT already.  and moving off Kupp would give me 0 exposure to that Rams/Atl game in a cash LU which probably isn't the best idea.  

Hmmm.

I’m going contrarian w dalton, Boyd. Low gpp % for tournies. Why not?
thats what gpps are all about!! game script is very favorable with no more Ramsey. I think my problem has always been going "too contrarian" in gpps. Now I do 5 .05 and 3 .25 gpps over on fan duel each week to get my ridiculous lineups I want to enter out of my system. 🤣

I put this in the fan duel thread as well, but his value screams on both sites. Thoughts on the lizard king, aka Lazard in GB? I think he's an obvious GPP play with 3-4x ability at his cost.  Cash play if both MVS and Allison are out? Still a cash play if both play injured? I'm torn on this. Looking for some input from y'all. 

Definitely a $$ saver wherever he gets played. I just want that 10-15 point floor for my cash games. I'm leaning towards him getting it, but still have some doubts. AROD does have a way of coming through for ya after he pimps one of his players. Did it with Adams earlier this year too and Adams put up a huge game. 🤷‍♂️
For gpp, Lazard will have one of the highest ownership for WR if MVS and Allison sit. I'm playing him in some lineups regardless as the value is there if multiple Packer WR are inactive. 

I can't with Dalton. I just can't. But he's a solid gpp play. I'm going with Stafford/Golladay instead in a few lineups. 
I can't with dalton because of the years of fantasy torture he's put me through, but the matchup is nice. Also like the Stafford stack for gpp. 

I like Brissett/Hilton, Cousins/Thielen, Minshew/Chark, Ryan/your favorite ATL pass catcher, Goff/your favorite LA pass catcher (also like gurley here), Jackson/Andrews, Watson/Nuke, Allen/Brown as possible gpp stacks as well. 

I've gotten my cash games in order for the most part, ill finalize gpps tomorrow morning and then just hope for the best for all our lineups!!

Gotta say, the updated ownership projects crushed a couple of my really low owned gpp ideas.  Especially WR, there are a couple that I had written down that jumped up a bit.   Feels like opposite week for me if I am thinking about using my RB list to get the <5% owned guys.  

I'm not sold on my cash lineup at all.  

Ryan

Fournette, Cook, Carson

Boyd, Hilton, Sanu

Henry

Colts

I'm basically deciding between my RB3 and TE.  Coleman/Engram or DJ/Henry.  Using Lazard instead of Sanu as well for both.  

Fournette 90%+ in cash. Used Jacobs in half my cash over Carson and he just left injured.

Good luck all!!
Oh ####.  This was my RB3 in cash.   My RB2 was D.Johnson as I needed a couple hundred and came off Cook since I saw he was healthy.  Then I see Edmonds got the TDs.  Rough start.  

0 shot.  Had Matt Ryan and Fuller  everywhere too.

At least I can put my phone down and dont have to keep checking that for the afternoon!  :)

yep.  This is the kind of week that makes me really hate the daily.  Almost nothing that happened today makes any sense whatsoever.

I knew it, I knew it, and I didn't listen to myself and followed these damn experts.  Matt Ryan my ###.  I didn't trust that Rams/Falcons game at all and it came back to bite me.  

This was my best gpp lineup so far this week even with D getting -3 lol. 

191.62: Carr, Cook, Jacobs, Hilton, M.Jones, Kupp, Waller, A.Jones, Raiders. 

My Rodgers lineup somehow finished over 20 pts lower. 

I knew it, I knew it, and I didn't listen to myself and followed these damn experts.  Matt Ryan my ###.  I didn't trust that Rams/Falcons game at all and it came back to bite me.  
Yeah that was one of those trap games for sure. And somehow the Rams D is now the '85 Bears after signing Ramsey. 

I might be chasing losses, but I threw this into the showdown tonight.  

Cap - Gallup

Prescott. Witten. Cobb, Ertz, J. Elliot

F it

I might be chasing losses, but I threw this into the showdown tonight.  

Cap - Gallup

Prescott. Witten. Cobb, Ertz, J. Elliot

F it
Right there with you.  Today basically cleaned me out on DK, so throwing a couple cheap darts at tonight.  Looking at stuff, and I think it's WRs vs Philly and TEs vs Dallas as far as how to attack the Ds.   I saw that over the last couple weeks, Goedert has jumped up to #3 in targets behind Jeffrey and Ertz, so I put this together to fit everybody in for a shootout:

Cpt = Goedert

Prescott, Wentz, Ertz, Gallup, Jeffrey

Working on a couple others quick.  

Lost every single one of my lineups on DK while outperforming my FD lineups.  Weirdly enough I won all my cash lineups on Fanduel with 110's haha. 

Lost all day, bears garbage time killed my showdown double up that looked good all game to recoup some losses. Then hit on a $5 quintuple up ($25) and a $10 gpp (431/117k) for $75 to save the day. I usually wouldn’t play a $10 gpp, if I had played maher over sanders or captained Elliott instead of dak I would have cashed $7500. Capt Elliott and have Maher over sanders and I’m looking at $100k. 

Ive been having better luck with the single game showdown games, I may do more of those this week than the usual standard lineup. 

Ugh, took a screenshot, Maher over sanders would have netted me 2 way tie for 5th, solo guy got $15k. One stinkin player away guys, smh. 

Ugh, took a screenshot, Maher over sanders would have netted me 2 way tie for 5th, solo guy got $15k. One stinkin player away guys, smh. 
It doesn't take much in the showdowns.  Hopefully next time you get that right guy in there and make the big cash.  $1K is still my biggest win to date and it was in a showdown.  I like them and I do better in the smaller gpps.  This year, I haven't had nearly the success in them, but I think the industry has started to figure them out which can only make it tougher for the casual players like us.

Trying to learn a lesson for the day, and one of those frustrating things that I had the guys and the Lazard news had me scrambling too much.  

So what I had on Saturday that I liked was:

Ryan - Fournette/Cook/Jacobs - Kupp/Hilton/Lazard - Hooper - Indy.  

Ended up with DJohnson/Ridley/Fells instead of the bolded, which was horrible.  All week my cash "locks" were Fournette/Cook/Hilton/Hooper/Indy, so that move off Cook and Hooper was a 40pt swing right there.  I have to look, because the original intent Sunday was to find a different WR pair instead of Kupp/Lazard.    Was ARob/Westbrook the same price, because I think I did look at that, but like I posted somewhere, I convinced myself that moving off Kupp was bad in cash and I didn't want to play Goff in cash.  

Not that I have much $ anymore unless I move some from FD, but I guess it's mildly encouraging that I am on a lot of the right plays.  :oldunsure:  

The Gillcast was arguing about L.Murray, but I honestly still don't think it was the lock they were talking about it being, but that could just be me - obviously the FBG optimizer had him in there too.  I still thought Jacobs was the better play and K.Johnson was in the mix too at that price.  

I think I am about 1 for 50 on showdowns this year.  I remember doing a little better with them last year, and have some success with MLB showdowns, but it has been horrible this year for me for whatever reason.  

Trying to learn a lesson for the day, and one of those frustrating things that I had the guys and the Lazard news had me scrambling too much.  

So what I had on Saturday that I liked was:

Ryan - Fournette/Cook/Jacobs - Kupp/Hilton/Lazard - Hooper - Indy.  

Ended up with DJohnson/Ridley/Fells instead of the bolded, which was horrible.  All week my cash "locks" were Fournette/Cook/Hilton/Hooper/Indy, so that move off Cook and Hooper was a 40pt swing right there.  I have to look, because the original intent Sunday was to find a different WR pair instead of Kupp/Lazard.    Was ARob/Westbrook the same price, because I think I did look at that, but like I posted somewhere, I convinced myself that moving off Kupp was bad in cash and I didn't want to play Goff in cash.  

Not that I have much $ anymore unless I move some from FD, but I guess it's mildly encouraging that I am on a lot of the right plays.  :oldunsure:  

The Gillcast was arguing about L.Murray, but I honestly still don't think it was the lock they were talking about it being, but that could just be me - obviously the FBG optimizer had him in there too.  I still thought Jacobs was the better play and K.Johnson was in the mix too at that price.  
I'm not sure if you ended up coming off Robinson or not, but he turned out to be a decent play.  F'in Matthew Berry.  I swear I shouldn't even give the "experts" any credence at all. 

I actually had Kumerow in on of my lineups as a pivot off the chalky Lazard, and when the news broke of AVS and Allison starting, I swapped out.  It probably wouldn't have made a difference, but it would have helped.  

I'm not sure if you ended up coming off Robinson or not, but he turned out to be a decent play.  F'in Matthew Berry.  I swear I shouldn't even give the "experts" any credence at all. 

I actually had Kumerow in on of my lineups as a pivot off the chalky Lazard, and when the news broke of AVS and Allison starting, I swapped out.  It probably wouldn't have made a difference, but it would have helped.  
I had a kumerow lineup, it was a .25 “winner take all” and finished 22nd, wasted lineup that got 160. 

My biggest win was $660, a couple years ago during afc/nfc championship weekend. Needed 2 games back then, no showdown mode. I’ve had some decent weeks here and there but nothing really that close to big money. 

Not going to donkey off a bunch tonight but can’t get off putting in some patriot stacks, and one $1 gpp that goes the Jets way. 

I just looked to try to reconstruct the morning.  And.... yup!   What I had that I really wanted would have left me with 10.5K for WRs which would be Westbrook and A.Rob.  :wall:   So, basically I pivoted off the nuts cash LU to a complete donkey one.   Can't remember what the thought process was - maybe that I wasn't sure what the Westbrook injury was that he got cleared off?   I liked ARob, but not other players like A.Tate, M.Williams etc.. in that price range, so I think that was it.   I really need to stick to my WOPR list that I take the time to make at the start of the week.   

I can mildly defend a cleared D.Johnson and Ridley, but playing Fells was an absolute turd, and he was nowhere near any of my WOPR/target share lists.  

Alright.  I still like DK a bit more than FD - (FDs contests really do suck and there isn't much variety), so I moved more $$ from FD to DK.   Will try to focus more on one site and TRY to stick to my list!!!!

Alright.  I still like DK a bit more than FD - (FDs contests really do suck and there isn't much variety), so I moved more $$ from FD to DK.   Will try to focus more on one site and TRY to stick to my list!!!!
that is exactly what I did last year and for the same reasons.  It was right before I hit the 1K on a showdown, so the timing was good. 

Fanduel gave me $5 free a couple weeks ago, and I entered it into a contest and won $11.  I played a couple of $3 ones yesterday that I haven't even checked on, but I did have Lamar Jackson in a couple, so might have cashed.

I'm also still in the survivor on Fanduel, but there are still 20K people left.  I think I got knocked out last year in week 9.

Rough week for cash, lost them all thanks to Ryan. Got 2 wins in 25cent contest with scored 150+-154.8 and won a $1 3man with 135.54 

$12 in $4.70 out

I played in a satellite tournament and won last night, “NFL 2019 FFWC $33 qualifier” is what the ticket says. I don’t see the contest anywhere (perhaps it simply hasn’t been added) does anyone know what this is? Did I win an entry to another qualifier? 

Users who are viewing this thread