What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Aiyuk for Shenault? (1 Viewer)

Drake Hater

Footballguy
Shenault, Rondale Moore and Beasley all available as FAs in my 14 team PPR league. 

FBG lineup dominator says drop Aiyuk for Shenault. But I also have Pittman Jr and so am wondering if he'd be the better drop for a Shenault add. It's a tough decision. Looks like Shenault is the 3rd option for the Jags but they're going to be playing catch up all season. 

Any words of advice here?

I would say Pittman is the drop for Shenault, only caveat, to not drop Pittman is if he would be needed by you to start. Aiyuk has potential to be a starter and I would be cautious in dropping him only after a couple of weeks, more news on him is needed. Keep him on the bench until he shows sign of life..  

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you just looking to add upside or do you need a plug and play starter?   If you need a starter then drop Pittman for Beasley.  If you need upside and aren't counting on them to start then I would drop PIttman for Shenault or Moore.  

Are you just looking to add upside or do you need a plug and play starter?   If you need a starter then drop Pittman for Beasley.  If you need upside and aren't counting on them to start then I would drop PIttman for Shenault or Moore.  
Going for upside. I'm liking the Pittman rec for Shenault at this point b/c Aiyuk has more upside. Not sure I trust Wentz and that Colts O right now. Only drag I have for Shenault is his underneath targets that need more YAC to achieve that upside...but I do like Shenault's target volume. 

Users who are viewing this thread