What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DROY 2007 Projections (1 Viewer)

The Gator

Footballguy
My '06 pick was Wimbley. :lol: pick, but oh well.

There will be a lot of picks for Willis and Poz, but Im taking......

LaRon Landry :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be interesting to see how the replies vary from the May thread.

Hard to go against a stud LB with big play capability like Willis now that he's assured of starting. I'll stick with my May prediction of Jamaal Anderson for consistency's sake.

if he plays in the nickel, I'll take Posluszny. it not, then I like Willis. boring picks probably, but they really stand out to me and I think they could become focal points on two of the year's surprising teams.

I like Anderson...I just think the Falcons are going to be horrible so he'll have to be a beast to stand out.

Landry and Gaines Adams and Beason are other guys that seem like they'll be in the running.

after that, wondering who some sleeper picks might be.

I might go with Leon Hall there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
if he plays in the nickel, I'll take Posluszny. it not, then I like Willis. boring picks probably, but they really stand out to me and I think they could become focal points on two of the year's surprising teams.
:lmao: Completely agree with the above. If PP gets to play in the nickel he'll be a monster in the same way Ryans was last year. If not Willis look real good (and in all honsesty he's a better player). What could work in Willis favor is a possible leap for San Francisco in the win column?

I think Jarvis Moss has a legitimate shot now with Ekuban down. I think Moss will have a lot pin the ears type oppurtuinty...and could easily reach double digit sacks....and if he does he will be at the fore front of this DROY race.

Poz all the way. That defence just funnels tackles to teh MLB already. He looks like a 2nd or third year player already.

POZ for DROY!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread