What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R.J. McIntosh - DL STUD according to Rudnicki (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gitmo

Footballguy
Looking at my League Dominator this morning I see Rudnicki has R.J. McIntosh projected for 16.40 points. 8 tackles. Wow. He's not even listed in the Indy depth Charts. He's also listed as NA in my league. I clicked on his name to see what the what actually is and it just goes to a 404 not found page. I then searched out any and all articles on FBGs and other sites to find out why he's projected so high. I can't find any info on him at all that's relevant to this extreme projection. Remember, this projection is figured into the FBG consensus projections and an abnormal projection throws that number out the window. Can anyone shed any light on why a guy that was not mentioned in any IDP article, a guy that doesn't even have a data about him in FBG is projected to be this week's stud DL? I know he signed with Indy but if you're going to project someone 4 points higher than the second highest projected DL shouldnt you offer a reason as to the why? Or should I drop Bosa and pick up McIntosh?

Can anyone shed any light on why a guy that was not mentioned in any IDP article, a guy that doesn't even have a data about him in FBG is projected to be this week's stud DL? I
Maybe it was a mistake in the consolidating of information? I believe last time you ranted about this similar issue it was an issue with putting in season long stats into the weekly projection data capture. I am guessing this is a similar situation.

@Joe Bryant maybe you can shed some light

ranted? I'm paying $30 more for a product that hasnt changed for me in any way. Before week one has even started I have found 3 players miss-projected and 3 players that League Dominator has shown as FA when they weren't. I'm told they added staff, but yet, the same 2 projectors are STILL the only projectors listed in League Dominator for IDP. Maybe Joe can address why the marquise tool (League Dominator) has the same people stat projecting when all these new IDP staffers were added.

If you're going to tout "more" content then maybe you should actually provide it. Everything at my fingertips? Not even close. If this was free data then I wouldn't waste my time, but they raised the price. I'm a casual fantasy football player. I don't have the time or inclination to read a dozen articles. If your new staff can't do projections that show up in the tool I use, League Dominator, then why am I being charged for them?

I don't even see Aaron Rudnicki as an IDP projector. My League Dominator has projections from John Norton and Darin Tietgen.

:ponder:

you are correct. It IS Tietgen. Not sure it matters. It's game day and TIETGEN still has him listed as a DL stud. The leash is getting shorter

you are correct. It IS Tietgen. Not sure it matters. It's game day and TIETGEN still has him listed as a DL stud. The leash is getting shorter
OK I am going to try an be kind here - why is this such a big thing? OK we get it, there is a glitch where a player's info got nerfed/blown up, but to be honest real IDP managers will already know that and move on.

There is a formal process for reporting issues via a help desk submission. You can also contact them via DM or tag @Joe Bryant in your posts so he sees it and can pass it along.

I get that your unhappy with the IDP content when the vast majority of us on here think the difference from previous years is night and day - could they have more than 2 IDP projectors - sure, but it is what it is.

I can't be any more real than that, but I want to wish Good luck to you and your teams today.

Last edited:
OK I am going to try an be kind here - why is this such a big thing? OK we get it, there is a glitch where a player's info got nerfed/blown up, but to be honest real IDP managers will already know that and move on.

There is a formal process for reporting issues via a help desk submission. You can also contact them via DM or tag @Joe Bryant in your posts so he sees it and can pass it along.

I get that your unhappy with the IDP content when the vast majority of us on here think the difference from previous years is night and day - could they have more than 2 IDP projectors - sure, but it is what it is.

I can't be any more real than that, but I want to wish Good luck to you and your teams today.
You don't know that. You have no idea if someone,somewhere didn't open his League Dominator mobile app, saw McIntosh as a 16 point stud and then picked him up. That person paid $70 for that, why wouldnt he believe it? It's been there all week.

You also have zero proof that the vast majority of anybody anywhere thinks the IDP content is better this year. It's your opinion. My opinion is what pulls the credit card out of my wallet. And according to LEAGUE DOMINATOR. According to EXPERT PICKS. There are exactly the same amount of projectors that were projecting last year. THE EXACT SAME. Not more. Not better. THE SAME.

And one of them thinks McIntosh is a stud. I hope your teams do well too. I'd stay away from McIntosh if I were you tho.

You don't know that. You have no idea if someone,somewhere didn't open his League Dominator mobile app, saw McIntosh as a 16 point stud and then picked him up. That person paid $70 for that, why wouldnt he believe it? It's been there all week.

You also have zero proof that the vast majority of anybody anywhere thinks the IDP content is better this year. It's your opinion. My opinion is what pulls the credit card out of my wallet. And according to LEAGUE DOMINATOR. According to EXPERT PICKS. There are exactly the same amount of projectors that were projecting last year. THE EXACT SAME. Not more. Not better. THE SAME.

And one of them thinks McIntosh is a stud. I hope your teams do well too. I'd stay away from McIntosh if I were you tho.
First, I opened League dominator multiple times this week and never saw Mcintosh on there once as a FA who was highly ranked/projected. Sure I can see in the weekly projections on the site one ranker has him high, however like I said - real IDP managers will know its a blurb, and if its not then they would do some research on it.

Well if you go into a few of the threads you started complaining about the content there are MULTIPLE posters in there saying its better.

Like I said You may as well ask your money back, save you the trouble of making 4 threads here each week because your unhappy..

@gitmo please stop. I use this site for free. I pay for an outside site for IDP info. If you are asking for an app to draft for you without having to think, then auto-draft is good for you. Or don’t spend $70?

I enjoyed the IDP info that I collected here through the years, but all that I have gotten is your complaints filling threads these days. Can I respectfully ask you to take this up with joe Bryant elsewhere?

Thanks for bringing this up and we'll jump in to see what went wrong there. We'll get that corrected. We have a 30 day money back guarantee but if you're past that @gitmo we'll make an exception for you. I just sent you a PM. We'll get this solved but we don't want anyone to have paid for something they're not happy with.

Was a typo. 8.0 solos entered instead of .8

Thanks for calling it out.

While I’m in the thread title, I don’t do in-season projections. No worries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread