What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Duncan and Margaret Hunter Scandal Thread (3 Viewers)

He didn't mean the navy, but rather a navy. Specifically, he seems to have meant the Italian Navy.
Are you sure about that? According to the WaPo, a court filing indicates that Hunter sent the text after trying to set up a phony tour of a U.S. naval facility in Italy (in an attempt to use the tour to justify a family vacation on the taxpayer's dime).

Can we all agree that anyone with the name "Hunter" is probably a complete reprobate?  If I had a kid, I would never let him or her associate with anyone named Hunter.  

I would imagine that the antichrist will be named Hunter H. Hunter.

Can we all agree that anyone with the name "Hunter" is probably a complete reprobate?  If I had a kid, I would never let him or her associate with anyone named Hunter.  

I would imagine that the antichrist will be named Hunter H. Hunter.
By your reckoning that would have made Hunter H. Thompson a reprobate. (God Rest his soul)  I finer American this side of Jesus H. Christ or Tom Brady you will not find.

Good time to remember that he was reelected ... after he was charged, and after the evidence against him was largely public.

Good job, 50th Congressional District! (Don't look at me. I'm in the 52nd.)
I'm also in the 52nd :-)highfive:) but was still subjected to Hunter's TV ads. It's also a good time to remember that these ads implied that Hunter's Democratic opponent, Ammar Campa-Najjar, of Christian faith, was really a Muslim and probably a terrorist who would be a "security risk" if elected to Congress. The guy who claimed he was the target of a political witch hunt  (but in reality was guilty) was re-elected in part by accusing his opponent of being the political equivalent of a witch. 

Good time to remember that he was reelected ... after he was charged, and after the evidence against him was largely public.

Good job, 50th Congressional District! (Don't look at me. I'm in the 52nd.)
Kind of makes you wonder about that whole "now that the public knows the facts, let's let the election decide it" mindset.

Duncan Hunter was pardoned by Trump today.
So Duncan was pardoned but not his wife?  Isn't she serving time as well?
She was not pardoned. She was sentenced to 8 months of house arrest which means that she is still confined to her home.

And since Duncan was not scheduled to report to prison until next month, it means that he will have avoided punishment entirely.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
She was not pardoned. She was sentenced to 8 months of house arrest which means that she is still confined to her home.

And since Duncan was not scheduled to report to prison until next month, it means that he will have avoided punishment entirely.
This would make a decent arc on The Good Wife. 

• Laughing
Reactions: JAA

Users who are viewing this thread