What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dwight Lowery, ATL S Week 15 Sleeper? (1 Viewer)

takensguy

Footballguy
I see Lowery is ranked either 65th or 66th in DB rankings for week 15 (depending on my two IDP scoring setups) and I think that might not be doing him justice.

Last week against GB (especially after Willy Mo went out), Lowery was basically everywhere. He finished with 13 combined tackles (11 solo, 2 ast) and was primarily focused on stopping Eddie Lacy on passing plays.

Am I crazy to think that with with Moore missing practice today and the team that likes passing to their RB more than any other next up (PIT / Leveon Bell), Lowery could be due for a big week? I'm rolling with him this week in the playoffs - should there be a reason not to?

Thoughts / comments?

I'll be honest, I hadn't thought about Lowery before this post, but I think you're onto something here. He's played 100% of the snaps over the past 2 weeks (even week 13 when Moore was healthy). I'm on-board, and just picked him up to replace J McCourty.

Hook Em said:
I'll be honest, I hadn't thought about Lowery before this post, but I think you're onto something here. He's played 100% of the snaps over the past 2 weeks (even week 13 when Moore was healthy). I'm on-board, and just picked him up to replace J McCourty.
he's been a starting safety all year as far as I know

Users who are viewing this thread