What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty 12 Teams - Trade Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
12 Team Dynasty - 1/2 PPR, Start QRWWTFDK. Contract style. Roster max is 22, Taxi Squad max of 4 rookies and can keep selections on TS for no more than 2 years.

Potential Trade Offer:
T#1 - Aiyuk, M Brown ... or... Aiyuk, Burks (I do not like this one)
T#2 - Pickens, Jeudy

which side would you want? Thanks in advance

updated the T#1 section.

Last edited:
I am not sure what T#1 is offering. Is it (Aiyuk OR Brown) & Burks?

If it is Aiyuk, Brown & Burks I go with that side. If it is only two of those it's a lot closer and would depend on my WR room and if I had guys that I could rely on if PIckens/Jeudy don't pan out.

I am not sure what T#1 is offering. Is it (Aiyuk OR Brown) & Burks?

If it is Aiyuk, Brown & Burks I go with that side. If it is only two of those it's a lot closer and would depend on my WR room and if I had guys that I could rely on if PIckens/Jeudy don't pan out.
Sorry, my bad Gally

Aiyuk & Brown... or... Aiyuk & Burks. T#1 also has Godwin, DJ Moore, Chark & Kirk ... along with Aiyuk, Brown and Burks.

Wow.......those are three really even duos. I see plusses and minuses in all three. I probably lean towards Aiyuk & Burks but it is extremely close. So close that I probably just stay with the two guys I already have (not sure who that might be but if you already have them you probably have those two a bit higher than the other combos).

Wow.......those are three really even duos. I see plusses and minuses in all three. I probably lean towards Aiyuk & Burks but it is extremely close. So close that I probably just stay with the two guys I already have (not sure who that might be but if you already have them you probably have those two a bit higher than the other combos).

I agree with the Aiyuk & Burks more than the others. With me, the Aiyuk & Brown is a bit less, but I am not sure of Pickens & Jeudy. I just don't trust them.

I agree with the Aiyuk & Burks more than the others. With me, the Aiyuk & Brown is a bit less, but I am not sure of Pickens & Jeudy. I just don't trust them.
I agree with the "I just don't trust them" part...but for me, moreso with Aiyuk and Brown. It's close enough that it may come down to personal preference.
  • Aiyuk/Brown - toss up on when Aiyuk hits from week-to-week in that 49ers offense. I don't like the Cards situation with Murray, hence I don't trust Brown.
  • Burks - still young, but playing in a ho-hum Titans offense.
  • Pickens/Jeudy - Pickens flashed and given the Steelers WR history, I lean towards Tomlin keeping them legitimate. I feel Jeudy is too good of a talent not to put it together with Payton in town. With that said, Jeudy's career path seems eerily similar to Sammy Watkins.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread