What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty DB5 Poll (1 Viewer)

Dynasty DB5?

• Total voters
For me, its Wilson for the next year or two, not exactly dynasty material, then its Barron. Normaly I'd vote for Chung but NE has to settle who plays next to him for me to endorse him right now.

For me, its Wilson for the next year or two, not exactly dynasty material, then its Barron. Normaly I'd vote for Chung but NE has to settle who plays next to him for me to endorse him right now.
Wilson is a guy who can lose his job very easily. And Buffalo has improved so much that his numbers are going down. I hope to see him go this high when the FBG IDP leagues come in. I would not touch him. Give me Harper all day of the week. IN fact give me Barron over Wilson dynasty or not.

Wilson is a guy who can lose his job very easily. And Buffalo has improved so much that his numbers are going down. I hope to see him go this high when the FBG IDP leagues come in. I would not touch him. Give me Harper all day of the week. IN fact give me Barron over Wilson dynasty or not.
:goodposting:

I own Wilson in a dynasty, and I can't believe he's going to get voted in as the 5th DB. I see him more like #20.

Is it me, or is ranking dynasty DB's like throwing darts? As I've voted in the DB polls I've come to realize what an exercise in futility it is. Essentially it turns into a re-draft ranking. Certainly moreso than the other positions, where I find the dynasty rankings much easier to do (and more useful).

This aside, thanks for doing these polls Tick. Can always count on you to bring good stuff to the IDP forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, it just depends what kind of dynasty owner you are. I would take Wilson in a redraft over the others, and I would take him over any one guy in this group the next two years. I don't disagree though that his value could fall off a cliff one of these days and that is hard to take for some dynasty owners. I think I'd take him here and accept the risk for the likely huge numbers he'll have between now and then.

I see the case against him, but there is just as strong of a case against anyone else on this list. Someone has to be #5.

It's not Wilson or Pollard, I'm writing in Barron but have no qualms with any of the others. Certainly not those 2 though.

I also would not invest a high dynasty pick on Wilson and Pollard. Too much risk that they will even keep their job. And how many teams has Pollard been on in the last 3 years? bad DBs= great fantasy DBs

Users who are viewing this thread