What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Half Rebuild (1 Viewer)

djmich

Footballguy
I feel like my team is good good enough to compete, but after a decade of winning the team is aging and my odds of winning are fading fast.  Thinking about a quick rebuild.  Team below, what do you think about the following trade:

Give

• David Johnson
  • Antonio Brown
  • Andrew Luck

Get

• Barkley
  • JuJu
  • Deshaun Watson
  • Pick 1.11 this year
  • 1st next year (or maybe Watkins)

Requirements: 1QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2 Flex D
Flex Scoring: .1/yard, 6/TD, .25/carry, .5/catch for RB, .75/catch for WR, 1pt Tackle
24 man roster offense, 20 IDP. 10 team dynasty league

My team

• QB: Luck, Dak
  • RB: D Johnson, C Hyde, Carson, Burkhead, Cohen, Deonte Foreman, J Hill, Lat Murray, Demarco Murray
  • WR: Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Cooper Kupp, Tyrell Williams, Corey Coleman, Taywan Taylor
  • TE: Jack Doyle, RSJ

It wouldn't be the worst trade in the world but I'd stay put with what you have. Barkley is an unproven rookie and Watson is expected to regress while Luck is looking good. Brown is clearly above JuJu who happens to have a knee injury.

I say no to this trade, but I like the thought process of moving AB. He is as valuable as he will ever be. If you are looking to rebuild then move him, but not DJ for unproven talent.

Users who are viewing this thread