What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Hollywood Brown Offer/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty - NO PPR

I have an offer to trade Hollywood Brown and wanted some input as I am not sure where his value lies without DHopkins.

Give:
Hollywood Brown
2.09 - 2023 Rookie Pick

Get:
2.01 - 2023 Rookie Pick
2024 - 2nd Round Pick (early to mid)

Hollywood is my WR4 behind ARSB, Higgins, and Dionte Johnson. I only have to start 1 WR due to our starting lineup requirements. I also own 2.03.

My team:
Mahomes, Goff
CMC, Barkley, DHenry, RStevenson, Javonte Williams, AJones, KHunt
ARSB, Higgins, Dionte Johnson
Kelce, Kmet, TayHill
Tucker
Buffalo, Pitt

As a value point, I offered up Hollywood for Pacheco in a 12 team dynasty, 1/2 PPR SF league and it was rejected.

For this offer in particular I would do it because you are getting a bit old at RB and getting early 2nd round picks will help you get some dart throws to replenish the cupboard with younger guys.

I wound up dealing Hollywood and 2.09 for TJ Hock. Gives me a good TE when Kelce is done (which I expect to be either this year or next)

I had the 2.03 as well and Kendre Miller fell to me and was also able to grab Tank Bigsby in FA as no one drafted him.

Users who are viewing this thread