What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty keeper question (1 Viewer)

keene

Footballguy
I am in a Dynasty league and can only keep 4 of the following:

Dez Bryant, DaVante Adams, Chris Hogan, Ju-Ju Schuster, Danny Amendola, Tyrell Williams, Mike Williams, Eric Decker and Devin Funchess.

I am thinking Adams, Hogan, Schuster and Funchess, or do I switch out Mike Williams ( #7 draft pick last yr, but out with herniated disc, incredible senior year at Clemson with DeShawn Watson) for Hogan or Funchess to take advantage of Williams youth in a dynasty format ?

I would keep Adams, Schuster, Hogan and Mike Williams. Mike Williams has too much upside over the other guys to ignore.

I 3rd Snoochie there.

Adams, Ju-Ju and Williams for sure. Then I probably go with Funchess as the 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any restrictions beyond this year or can you keep any of them forever?  If you can only keep for this year then it would change my choices.

Assuming you can keep forever I would go with Adams, Juju, Funchess and Mike williams.  If it is only for one year I would probably go Amendola over Williams or if Dez signs somewhere intriguing

Adams, JuJu, Funchess and Williams for me. I'd be willing to keep Dez over Williams if he signs somewhere promising.

Users who are viewing this thread