What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #11 (1 Viewer)

LB #11

• Demorrio Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach Thomas

• Donnie Edwards

• London Fletcher

• Shawne Merriman

• Kirk Morrison

• Lance Briggs

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.I'm not going to link every poll - this forum is small enough that you can search for the previous results.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra DavisWho's #11?(notes: Gary Brackett, Derrick Johnson, and Cato June added soon)Final results:Demorrio Williams [ 2 ] [6.25%] Zach Thomas [ 4 ] [12.50%] Donnie Edwards [ 12 ] [37.50%] London Fletcher [ 8 ] [25.00%] Shawne Merriman [ 4 ] [12.50%] Kirk Morrison [ 1 ] [3.13%] Lance Briggs [ 1 ] [3.13%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Edwards wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with Edwards, but think Fletcher would also be a fine choice here. The young guys who are already studs are off the board, so I say take the old studs and use them until they slow down.

I went with Edwards, but think Fletcher would also be a fine choice here. The young guys who are already studs are off the board, so I say take the old studs and use them until they slow down.
I think Edwards should have went over Ray Lewis so he's my choice here. Zach Thomas also looks good in this spot.

Donnie is old, but still playing great. With no signs of him slowing down, I'd feel comfortable with him in this spot. Zach Thomas isn't far behind either...I just don't like him missing 3 games every year.

Users who are viewing this thread