What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #34 (1 Viewer)

LB #34

• Kailee Wong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adalius Thomas

• Ian Gold

• Abdul Hodge®

• Danny Clark

• Angelo Crowell

• Mike Vrabel

• Channing Crowder

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra Davis11. Donnie Edwards12. London Fletcher13. Zach Thomas14. Shawne Merriman15. Demorrio Williams16. Takeo Spikes17. Derrick Johnson18. Lance Briggs19. Cato June20. Keith Brooking21. Dan Morgan22. AJ Hawk®23t. Karlos Dansby23t. Kirk Morrison25. Jeremiah Trotter26. Lemar Marshall27. James Farrior28. Gary Brackett29. Will Witherspoon30. Kawika Mitchell31. Derrick Brooks32. Marcus Washington33. Morlon GreenwoodWho's #34?(notes: EJ Henderson*, Tedy Bruschi, Quarles, Derek Smith, Tinoisamoa, Vrabel, Foote, Jeff Ulbrich, Lavar Arrington, Daryl Smith, Edge Hartwell, James Darling, Eric Barton, Tommy Polley added soon)*Removed for a bit for getting 0 votes.Final results:Kailee Wong [ 5 ] [18.52%] Adalius Thomas [ 2 ] [7.41%] Ian Gold [ 5 ] [18.52%] Abdul Hodge® [ 1 ] [3.70%] Danny Clark [ 5 ] [18.52%] Angelo Crowell [ 2 ] [7.41%] Mike Vrabel [ 4 ] [14.81%] Channing Crowder [ 2 ] [7.41%] Other [ 1 ] [3.70%] Runoff between Wong, Gold, and Clark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if Crowell really belongs on the list. He signed an extension with the Bills but Spikes will be back next year. So, the only LB spot open for Crowell will likely be at SLB, and I'd take a lot of these other guys over the Bills starting SLB.I went with Danny Clark the last time, but just changed my vote to Ian Gold. He'll be 28 years old when the season starts and the Broncos WLB spot has been very productive over the past 4 years or so.

I'm not sure if Crowell really belongs on the list. He signed an extension with the Bills but Spikes will be back next year. So, the only LB spot open for Crowell will likely be at SLB, and I'd take a lot of these other guys over the Bills starting SLB.

I went with Danny Clark the last time, but just changed my vote to Ian Gold. He'll be 28 years old when the season starts and the Broncos WLB spot has been very productive over the past 4 years or so.
What would be the cap ramifications of cutting Spikes? Any chance it happens?

I'm not sure if Crowell really belongs on the list. He signed an extension with the Bills but Spikes will be back next year. So, the only LB spot open for Crowell will likely be at SLB, and I'd take a lot of these other guys over the Bills starting SLB.

I went with Danny Clark the last time, but just changed my vote to Ian Gold. He'll be 28 years old when the season starts and the Broncos WLB spot has been very productive over the past 4 years or so.
I don't think you'd find one person who would think that's a good idea.I'm wondering why you'd even suggest it?

I don't think you'd find one person who would think that's a good idea.I'm wondering why you'd even suggest it?
I saw it mentioned somewhere - I can't remember where, dangit.

I saw it mentioned somewhere - I can't remember where, dangit.
This is part of the game. Crowell played very well and would probably be a much cheaper cap option.

Spikes is one of the best 2 or 3 players on the entire team and a team leader. He's not that expensive to keep and his injury is often mentioned as a reason for the team's defensive struggles this season.Crowell played well when given an opportunity and will add great depth to the LB group for the future, but you don't build a successful franchise by cutting Pro Bowl players like Spikes in the prime of their careers.As far as I know, the Bills don't have any major cap problems right now anyway, so there's even less reason to consider dumping one of your best players.Crowell is a nice player, but Spikes is probably one of the best 2 or 3 OLBs in the league.

Leroy Hill should be sneaking in here soon.As a part-time starting rookie, he amassed 73 tackles and 7.5 sacks. Hill had 5+ tackles in his last seven games.Hill should be a mainstay at WLB for the foreseeable future for the Hawks. He's a streamlined 225lb missile with 4.6/40 speed.

I voted for Crowder. He can bide his time at WLB until Zach hits the exits. He did OK in that slot as a rookie. However if he fulfills his potential, and playing under Saban gives me reason for optimism, he'll be a top 10 LB for many years.

Leroy Hill should be sneaking in here soon.

As a part-time starting rookie, he amassed 73 tackles and 7.5 sacks. Hill had 5+ tackles in his last seven games.

Hill should be a mainstay at WLB for the foreseeable future for the Hawks. He's a streamlined 225lb missile with 4.6/40 speed.
D'oh. I should've mentioned to add him - since he's on my roster and the Seahawks are my team. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread