What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #39 (1 Viewer)

LB #39

• Adalius Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelo Crowell

• Mike Vrabel

• Daryl Smith

• EJ Henderson

• Lavar Arrington

• Eric Barton

• Barrett Ruud

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra Davis11. Donnie Edwards12. London Fletcher13. Zach Thomas14. Shawne Merriman15. Demorrio Williams16. Takeo Spikes17. Derrick Johnson18. Lance Briggs19. Cato June20. Keith Brooking21. Dan Morgan22. AJ Hawk®23t. Karlos Dansby23t. Kirk Morrison25. Jeremiah Trotter26. Lemar Marshall27. James Farrior28. Gary Brackett29. Will Witherspoon30. Kawika Mitchell31. Derrick Brooks32. Marcus Washington33. Morlon Greenwood34t. Danny Clark34t. Ian Gold36. Kailee Wong37. Channing Crowder38. LeRoy HillWho's #39?(notes: Abdul Hodge®*, Tedy Bruschi, Quarles, Derek Smith, Tinoisamoa, Foote, Jeff Ulbrich, Edge Hartwell, James Darling, Tommy Polley added soon)*Removed for a bit for getting 0 votes.Final results:Adalius Thomas [ 3 ] [11.54%] Angelo Crowell [ 2 ] [7.69%] Mike Vrabel [ 1 ] [3.85%] Daryl Smith [ 5 ] [19.23%] EJ Henderson [ 1 ] [3.85%] Lavar Arrington [ 8 ] [30.77%] Eric Barton [ 0 ] [0.00%] Barrett Ruud [ 5 ] [19.23%] Other [ 1 ] [3.85%] Arrington wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if someone would make a case for Arrington here. I can see it - he's got great skills and could land in a good situation for next year, at which point he'd be one of the premiere OLBs around. On the other hand, coaches don't seem to like him and he could be buried for another season.

went with Daryl Smith Jax LB.... but was also thinking that Ruud and Crowell have potential....Ruud has to unseat Quarles (who will be 35 yrs old next season)Crowell replaced Takeo Spikes and Fletcher is UFA and Spikes has 2 yrs left on his contract.... they could let Fletcher go...?

Crowell replaced Takeo Spikes and Fletcher is UFA and Spikes has 2 yrs left on his contract.... they could let Fletcher go...?
Fletcher is not a UFA. According to NFLPA.org, he is scheduled to make $4 million in base salary in 2006.Also, Spikes has 3 years left on his contract.

I think there's a good chance Crowell plays replaces Posey at SLB next year, especially if they bring in a DC like Bates who loves speed. He's clearly their 3rd best LB and it would be a shame to put him back on the bench. But, that being said, Spikes isn't going anywhere so Crowell's situation is less than favorable. I also don't really see him taking over the MLB spot if Fletcher does leave after this year, but I could be wrong about that.

Either with the 'Skins or on another team, I think Arrington is ready to come roaring back. He's been hearing doubts for two years now about his durability and whether he's still the LB that he used to be. Most people agree that while his knee is healthy now, he's not back in game shape and is carrying around maybe 10-15 excess pounds. Losing that weight will only make him faster. Regardless, he's still a man with something to prove.

Users who are viewing this thread