What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League - CBS - Take Over Team (50.00) (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
CBS - 12 Team League - Year 4 of our dynasty - 6 round rookie draft will be in July once everyone is paid

Standard 6pts per all tds, 1pt per catch, 1pt per 25 passing, 1pt per 10 rush/rec

Start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex (rb,wr,te) 1k, 1dst,

very very very deep benches (no limits) some teams have 40 players others have 55 (bunch of scrubs)

Here's the team thats open.

He picks 2.3, 3.3, 4.3, 5.3, 6.3

If your interested please PM me.

First come first serve. Payment 50.00 mail or 52.00 (paypal) to cover fees - Half the league is paid. Once everyone is paid we will vote on our draft in July. It's a very active trading league. Any questions feel free to ask.

M Hasselbeck

C Frye

M Schaub

R Grossman

S Wallace

C Simms

A Stecker

Cedric Benson

Brandon Jacobs

C Houston

C Perry

G Wolfe

Julius Jones

N Davenport

N Goings

S Gado

Willie Parker

Patrick Crayton

Reggie Williams

S McDonald

Steve Smith (CAR)

Chad Johnson (CIN)

Javon Walker

Jerry Porter

M Bradley

Santonio Holmes

T Glenn

Z Miller

D Martin

J Shockey

J Wiggins

J Kasay

J Scobee

D Redskins

D Falcons

Rules

Rules · Teams & Owners · Finances · Draft Results · League Message Board · Calendar · History

Since you have commissioner access, you may change your league settings by clicking the appropriate red links below. Links are not available to non-commissioners when viewing this page.

Player Pool: AFC and NFC Players.

Positions: QB, RB, WR, TE, K and DST.

Transactions: • Lineup deadline is 5 minutes before gametime for each player.

• Owners may set lineups.

• Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game on Sunday. Players whose teams play before Sunday will be locked for the remainder of the scoring period.

• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.

• The waivers process runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.

• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).

• Trades are subject to a 1-day voting period, where at most 7 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 7 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.

• Owners may not make trades during the offseason

Scoring for Offensive Categories

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 0.1 points for a FG of 31 to 31 Yds

Plus 0.2 points for a FG of 32 to 32 Yds

Plus 0.3 points for a FG of 33 to 33 Yds

Plus 0.4 points for a FG of 34 to 34 Yds

Plus 0.5 points for a FG of 35 to 35 Yds

Plus 0.6 points for a FG of 36 to 36 Yds

Plus 0.7 points for a FG of 37 to 37 Yds

Plus 0.8 points for a FG of 38 to 38 Yds

Plus 0.9 points for a FG of 39 to 39 Yds

Plus 1.0 point for a FG of 40 to 40 Yds

Plus 1.1 points for a FG of 41 to 41 Yds

Plus 1.2 points for a FG of 42 to 42 Yds

Plus 1.3 points for a FG of 43 to 43 Yds

Plus 1.4 points for a FG of 44 to 44 Yds

Plus 1.5 points for a FG of 45 to 45 Yds

Plus 1.6 points for a FG of 46 to 46 Yds

Plus 1.7 points for a FG of 47 to 47 Yds

Plus 1.8 points for a FG of 48 to 48 Yds

Plus 1.9 points for a FG of 49 to 49 Yds

Plus 2.0 points for a FG of 50 to 50 Yds

Plus 2.1 points for a FG of 51 to 51 Yds

Plus 2.2 points for a FG of 52 to 52 Yds

Plus 2.3 points for a FG of 53 to 53 Yds

Plus 2.4 points for a FG of 54 to 54 Yds

Plus 2.5 points for a FG of 55 to 55 Yds

Plus 2.6 points for a FG of 56 to 56 Yds

Plus 2.7 points for a FG of 57 to 57 Yds

Plus 2.8 points for a FG of 58 to 58 Yds

Plus 2.9 points for a FG of 59 to 59 Yds

Plus 3.0 points for a FG of 60 to 60 Yds

Plus 3.1 points for a FG of 61 to 61 Yds

Plus 3.2 points for a FG of 62 to 62 Yds

Plus 3.3 points for a FG of 63 to 63 Yds

Plus 3.4 points for a FG of 64 to 64 Yds

Plus 3.5 points for a FG of 65 to 65 Yds

Plus 3.6 points for a FG of 66 to 66 Yds

Plus 3.7 points for a FG of 67 to 67 Yds

Plus 3.8 points for a FG of 68 to 68 Yds

Plus 3.9 points for a FG of 69 to 69 Yds

Plus 4.0 points for a FG of 70 to 79 Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points

IFRTD - Individual Fumble Recovery TD 6 points

IKRTD - Individual Kick Return TD 6 points

IKRYd - Individual Kick Return Yards 1+ IKRYd = 1 point for every 25 IKRYds

IPRTD - Individual Punt Return TD 6 points

IPRYd - Individual Punt Return Yards 1+ IPRYd = 1 point for every 20 IPRYds

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = .04 points for every 1 PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 0.1 points for every 1 ReYd

Recpt - Reception 1 point

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 0.1 points for every 1 RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories

BFB - Blocked Field Goals (ID/ST/DST) 2 points

BFTD - Blocked Field Goal Touchdown (ID/ST/DST) 4 points

Plus 1 point for a BFTD of 1 to 30 Yds

Plus 2 points for a BFTD of 31 to 60 Yds

Plus 3 points for a BFTD of 61 to 90 Yds

Plus 4 points for a BFTD of 91 to 110 Yds

BP - Blocked Punts (ID/ST/DST) 2 points

BPTD - Blocked Punt Touchdown (ID/ST/DST) 4 points

Plus 1 point for a BPTD of 1 to 30 Yds

Plus 2 points for a BPTD of 31 to 60 Yds

Plus 3 points for a BPTD of 61 to 90 Yds

Plus 4 points for a BPTD of 91 to 110 Yds

DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points

DFRTD - Defensive Fumble Recovery TD (ID/DT/DST) 6 points

DFRYd - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovery Yards (ID/DT/DST) 0+ DFRYds = 1 point for every 15 DFRYds

Int - Interceptions 2 points

IntTD - Interception TD 6 points

IntYd - Interception Yards 1+ IntYd = 1 point for every 15 IntYds

KRTD - Kick Return TD (ID/ST/DST) 6 points

PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored 0 - 0 PAs = 10 points

PRTD - Punt Return TD (ID/ST/DST) 6 points

PaYdA - Passing Yards Allowed 0 - 149 PaYdAs = 5 points

RuYdA - Rushing Yards Allowed 0 - 99 RuYdAs = 5 points

SACK - Sack 1 point

SFRTD - Special Team Fumble Recovery for TD 4 points

Plus 1 point for a SFRTD of 1 to 30 Yds

Plus 2 points for a SFRTD of 31 to 60 Yds

Plus 3 points for a SFRTD of 61 to 100 Yds

Plus 4 points for a SFRTD of 101 to 110 Yds

STY - Safety 2 points

•All-Trades will be reviewed and accepted by Commish, Unless it is thought to be Collusion. Trades will be put up to vote. 6 voting no will be reviewed by the commish. More than 7 (1 more than half) will be vetoed. Most trades will be passed as long as it does not look like two owners are up to something. Trading makes the league fun, all people have their own stradegy even if you don't agree with it.

Schedule: Playoffs start in Week 14 and end week 16.

Fees: League Entry Fee: $50.

*no refunds after league site purchase.

Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.

Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.

Scoring based on total stats each period

The Draft will be held before the regular season starts on a date to be determined later. Each owner will pick their franchise team from all available players in the NFL. A franchise team will consist of 10 starters (1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX (WR,RB OR TE) 1K, and 1 D/ST. and 16 Bench players minimum) . Your Bench players can be whoever. No position requirements for bench players at all.

IR/Practice Squad: You have 4 IR Spots, A player needs to be listed on IR for a player to be on there. Special cases if they are on PUP for 7 weeks is allowed as well. If I find a player who is probable or questionable they may be dropped at will. If a player is out of the NFL or not on an active lineup or suspended etc they may be on there - Just simply email me asking if you can put a player on there - More than likely it will be yes. Just make sure the player is out. for that game.

Every week, each owner must submit their starting line-up from their franchise team for that week's game before the start of play for that week.

Failure to do so or start players that are ruled out, in four consecutive weeks will result in a fine or replacement in the league. - We don't give refunds. Just play the best lineup each week and make sure they aren't on bye or hurt. It's easy!

Players earn points for any stats they are credited with - whether it is for passing, rushing, receiving, returns or kicking, regardless of the position they play.

-Free Agents:

If a player is not on a franchise team, he is considered to be a free agent available on the waiver wire. For each player obtained via waivers, a player must be released back to the waiver wire before the weekend's games start or your roster would be illegal. There is no limit to the number of players involved in a waiver pick-up. and are done on a first come-first serve waiver basis with the worst team having prioity until Tuesday at midnite. After that, its open to anybody at anytime.

What about the payouts? And what happened to his first round pick? And I am assuming that this is a salary league?

What about the payouts? And what happened to his first round pick? And I am assuming that this is a salary league?
Not a salary cap, He traded 1.1 and Marion Barber for Chad Johnson, Brandon Jacobs, Santonio Holmes, Cedric Benson, G. Wolfe, and a few more players early this off-season. He is a friend of mine and had to drop out because of payment. (College Student) Payout is -Prizes: Based on 12 paying participants @ 50.00 = $600- $130.00 league fee. To use CBSSPORTSLINE.COM would leave $470.00 for league prizes.End-of-Season prizes: Super Bowl winner: 250.00Super Bowl loser: 100.00Division Winners (3 @ 20.00 ea) = 60.00Most Points for Weeks 1-17 Total = 40.002nd Most Points Weeks 1-17 Total = 20.00 We may tweak them because CBS is 130 this year and last year it was half-off so we had more money to work with.

I am guessing that this league is active year round and since I am not familiar with CBS if I took over this team today I could feesibly begin looking at trading/free agents immediately?

though I am curious what prevents owners from picking up rookies between now and the draft? And what prevents someone from picking up 15 DST not allowing another team to utilize them just because he can. Since you have no roster limits that could be a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct year long active teams, as for your assesement on DST - all 32 are taken, I think one team has 4 and many have 2 or 3.

You can't add any rookies that were just drafted or signed from the 08' class those will all be in our July draft.

Once you agree to be in the league - I will give you access and await payment. As for free agents since this is such a very very deep league, I don't believe there are any good free agents but you can begin trading and prepare for the draft. I cant wait for the 6 round rookie draft.

I think I am going to decline. I appreciate your time but having no roster limits or restrictions really limits the possibility of taking a mediocre team like this and turning it around. Thank you very much for all of your time though.

I think I am going to decline. I appreciate your time but having no roster limits or restrictions really limits the possibility of taking a mediocre team like this and turning it around. Thank you very much for all of your time though.
Not a problem, It's actually not bad of a team, they won the toliet bowl which gave them the 1.1 pick orginally. This is a potential playoff team that with some work could be a lot better. If I had this team I'd trade Chad Johnson and Steve Smith to a contender and get some draft picks and some other wr's and a rb.

Users who are viewing this thread