What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty league (1 Viewer)

sumdude

Footballguy
Either for the remainder of this year or possibly next year?

I have been playing FF for over a decade now, and I would really like to get together a dedicated set of 16 folks who wanted to begin a dynasty league. Preferably one with a decent entry fee to keep people interested and playing, maybe with weekly winners to keep people on top of their teams.

I have done keeper leagues in the past and am in one long running one now, but only two keepers. I was looking to set up or join a league that was essentially just a rookie draft, with salary cap, etc.

Any interest in something like this?

I have been contemplating starting a 12 team salary cap/contracts league for 2010, but need info on how to run one of these leagues. I currently commish 5 dynasty leagues without salary/contracts, so this would be new to me. If interested and know more about this type of league, let me know.

I'm interested as well. Only want to join a league 14 teams or larger. My email: ack88brian@verizon.net

16 teams represents the optimum level of challenge, IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still happening or is the league already setup and going? If its starting next year, I'm definitely interested. PM me.

I am interested, depending on the setup, I have been looking for a new startup dynasty league. email at nucrew831@hotmail.com with details please.

Really interesting in a dynasty league. Our old league is not interested in this but this to me is the new phase of fantasy football. My email me at tonytisch@yahoo.com

OK - holy cow, sorry I haven't been around to check this out - had a really busy November, including new job and a baby.

Lets look to discuss this - looks like there are 12 people here already who are interested.

I will send an email to those who have expressed interest and we can begin discussing details.

Im very interseted in joining a Dynasty League. My email is Phaceplant@yahoo.com

Im VERY excited to get involved in a league with people who actually play!!!

Let me know if you have room for one more :censored:

Users who are viewing this thread