What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] QB #30 (1 Viewer)

QB #30

• Brian Griese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Schaub

• Billy Volek

• Kerry Collins

• Steve McNair

• Jay Cutler

• Joey Harrington

• Patrick Ramsey

• Mark Brunell

• Andrew Walter

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
1 - Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts

2 - Carson Palmer Cincy Bengals

3 - Tom Brady New England Patriots

4 - McNabb Philadelphia Eagles

5 - Eli Manning New York Football Giants

6 - Marc Bulger St. Louis Rams

7 - Daunte Culpepper Minnesota Vikings

8 - Michael Vick Atlanta Falcons

9 - Drew Brees San Diego Chargers

10 - Ben Roethlisberger Pittsburgh Steelers

11 - Matt Hasselbeck Seattle Seahawks

12 - Byron Leftwich Jacksonville Jaguars

13 - Jake Delhomme Carolina Panthers

14 - Jake Plummer Denver Broncos

15 - Matt Leinart

16 - Charlie Frye Cleveland Browns

17 - Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers

18 - Trent Green

19 - David Carr

20 - Vince Young

21 - Rex Grossman

22t - Kyle Boller

22t - Chris Simms

24 - JP Losman

25 - Aaron Brooks

26 - David Garrard

27 - Alex Smith

28 - Jason Campbell

29 - Aaron Rodgers

Who is #30?

If you vote other, please specify.

Also, please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round.

Waiting list: Walter, Orton, Warner, Drew Bledsoe*, Omar Jacobs*, Chad Pennington*, Brett Favre*

*Removed for getting 0 votes.

Final results:

Brian Griese [ 4 ] [9.09%]

Matt Schaub [ 14 ] [31.82%]

Billy Volek [ 3 ] [6.82%]

Kerry Collins [ 2 ] [4.55%]

Steve McNair [ 6 ] [13.64%]

Jay Cutler [ 4 ] [9.09%]

Joey Harrington [ 6 ] [13.64%]

Patrick Ramsey [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Mark Brunell [ 2 ] [4.55%]

Andrew Walter [ 3 ] [6.82%]

Other [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Schaub wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted McNair here. He's really not that old, and now that it looks like he's coming back next season, I could see him sticking around for even longer if the Titans don't draft a QB in the first.

bumpWhat's with this new "Posts in this topic" thing? Never noticed it before.EDIT - ah, I had clicked "Outline"

Matt Schaub because he's young and we've seen him play a handful of games. He's a good guy to stash and wait for when he's traded to another team (so we all hope).

This is in no way meant to be a criticism of the good work Tick is doing... but I've seen enough of Chris Simms to know that he will overperform his #22 ranking in this survey.Jon Gruden is to quarterbacks what Mike Shanahan is to running backs. And now he has the best pure quarterback he's ever had in Simms - in terms of arm strentgh, accuracy and touch.A full off-season of first team coaching from Gruden should elevate his game considerably in 2006 and by 2007 he could be Top 5-10. In my opinion anyway.

This is in no way meant to be a criticism of the good work Tick is doing... but I've seen enough of Chris Simms to know that he will overperform his #22 ranking in this survey.

Jon Gruden is to quarterbacks what Mike Shanahan is to running backs.  And now he has the best pure quarterback he's ever had in Simms - in terms of arm strentgh, accuracy and touch.

A full off-season of first team coaching from Gruden should elevate his game considerably in 2006 and by 2007 he could be Top 5-10.  In my opinion anyway.
I'm shooting for him in a REDRAFT. :banned:

sleeper!

edit to add-I believe Clayton makes an impact when healthy next year. O-line improves enough to get A.Smith into routes more. Cadillac is better next year, and is already a VERY good blocker. Another year to be more familiar w/ blitz pick up makes for a solid passing year for the future star in Tampa. Simms will be a better QB than Gannon was and Gruden made him an MVP. Maybe not next year, but in the near future Simms will make pro-bowls.

Users who are viewing this thread