What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] Rookie #11 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #11 rookie?

• Joseph Addai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maurice Drew

• Jerome Harrison

• Chad Jackson

• Mercedes Lewis

• Sinorice Moss

• Jerious Norwood

• Other

• Total voters
Addai - I see the RB depth dropping off pretty quickly with the WRs and TEs having a lot of depth at each position

I think that Jerious Norwood should rank above Addai and voted that way, although seems to be the minority view.

It's looking like a big dropoff after rookie #12.
I disagree. M Lewis, Moss, and a few others should be good prospects.Maybe a new tier, but not a big drop IMO.

I don't see a huge drop off. I'm actually surprised at the depth. Thought this would be a horribly weak offensive draft a few months ago.

I'm not sold Calhoun at #7 is any better than Drew (who will probably go 3-4 picks into Round 2).

Im drinking the Chad Jackson koolaid. RB is a deep position in the NFL, imo. WR is not. A player built like Chad Jackson with those skills coming to the right team late in the 1st round, which would likely be a decent team with a decent cast, is someone Id be looking for to make a Anquan Boldin kindof impact. Ive seen very little of him....but first impressions go a long way in my book. Pass me a fresh glass and dont skimp on the ice!

:banned:

Im drinking the Chad Jackson koolaid. RB is a deep position in the NFL, imo. WR is not. A player built like Chad Jackson with those skills coming to the right team late in the 1st round, which would likely be a decent team with a decent cast, is someone Id be looking for to make a Anquan Boldin kindof impact. Ive seen very little of him....but first impressions go a long way in my book. Pass me a fresh glass and dont skimp on the ice!

Very few wr's in the history of the NFL have had an Anquan Boldin impact in years 1-3. Not sayiing Chad Jackson can't, but that is some pretty elite company. 256 catches, 3400 yards in only 40 games are huge numbers. Jackson could be great, and still not be close to those numbers.

It's looking like a big dropoff after rookie #12.
I disagree. M Lewis, Moss, and a few others should be good prospects.Maybe a new tier, but not a big drop IMO.
I think the depth is pretty solid through the 15th or 16th pick, and that doesnt include guys like Moss and Norwood.

Very few wr's in the history of the NFL have had an Anquan Boldin impact in years 1-3. Not sayiing Chad Jackson can't, but that is some pretty elite company. 256 catches, 3400 yards in only 40 games are huge numbers. Jackson could be great, and still not be close to those numbers.
While I like Jackson enough, I'd temper my expectations.Maybe Reggie Brown type production as a rookie, depending on the team.

Poll closed

Joseph Addai [ 32 ] [43.84%]

Maurice Drew [ 1 ] [1.37%]

Jerome Harrison [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Chad Jackson [ 25 ] [34.25%]

Mercedes Lewis [ 4 ] [5.48%]

Sinorice Moss [ 8 ] [10.96%]

Jerious Norwood [ 3 ] [4.11%]

Other [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Users who are viewing this thread