What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rookie #6 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #6 rookie in FF?

• Donald Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Percy Harvin

• Jeremy Maclin

• Matt Stafford

• Mark Sanchez

• Brandon Pettigrew

• Other

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the things I have seen have Sanchez #1, but clearly the shark pool likes Stafford better.

I was looking forward to this point in the poll series. I'm drafting at 7 in my dynasty and was curious who the consensus #5 RB might be. Looks like the interest in the WRs really will pick up here.

Is there a reason we are not moving on to the next pick? Anyone hoping Harvin makes up the 34.36% difference?
Poll has been up for 28 hours...maybe the guy has a life :shrug:
Chill numby no one is getting on Jeter's case. The last 2 polls were up less than a day when equivalent leads existed and I was just asking if there was a reason to think Harvin was going to make a late surge.

Not that I think he'll go next, but you should consider adding Darrius Heyward-Bey the next go around.
I would agree that DH-B would be the one to pair up as an alternative consideration to Harvin but who would you add (Davis, Ringer, or someone else) as an alternative to Brown?

Is there a reason we are not moving on to the next pick? Anyone hoping Harvin makes up the 34.36% difference?
Poll has been up for 28 hours...maybe the guy has a life :thumbup:
Chill numby no one is getting on Jeter's case. The last 2 polls were up less than a day when equivalent leads existed and I was just asking if there was a reason to think Harvin was going to make a late surge.
I know, I was bustin, I just figured the only reason was that he was not around.

Poll has been up for 28 hours...maybe the guy has a life :shrug:
I know, I was bustin, I just figured the only reason was that he was not around.
No problem - I didn't know if there were some bowl games (East/West, Senior...) this weekend that may have played an influence on votes not already made.

Sorry for the hold up. Will get the next poll started when am back in front of a computer.
No problem - I love these threads and have been looking forward to seeing how the early votes fall out so I can compare with my own rankings. Hope you plan on doing this again after the combine and a 3rd time after the NFL draft.

Users who are viewing this thread