What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade 1.02 for 1.07 and 1.12 current (1 Viewer)

kyter1

Footballguy
12 TM PPR and .25 pt per carry QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex

The current offer is below and I don't think I'm interested with the .25 pt per carry. I know I get a RB here. I am thinking about trying to swap out the 1.12 for a 2023 1st though.
Current (I'm going to decline)
Give: 1.02
Get: 1.07 and 1.12

Would you counter with
Get: 1.07 and 2023 1st

HIs team earned the 1.01 this year, but he's got good players. I'd say he will end mid to late mid (3 teams are far above the rest). I am trying to rebuild and trade away my Vets, but I'm not getting any value or them. best offer I got for Chubb was 1.07 & 1.12

My Team:
Carr, Goff, Mills
Chubb, Hunt, Gordon, Gaskin
Evans, Cooper, JuJu, Parker, Landry, Agholor, Edwards
Ertz, Knox, Fant, Albert O, Tremble

I would rather have the 2023 1st between those two offers. If you don't have a must have at 1.02 I would do it

thanks for the replies. I declined earlier today and the individual with 1.07 & 1.12 ended up trading it for Deebo. So I took Walker.

The current offer is below and I don't think I'm interested with the .25 pt per carry. I know I get a RB here. I am thinking about trying to swap out the 1.12 for a 2023 1st though.

Would you counter with

HIs team earned the 1.01 this year, but he's got good players. I'd say he will end mid to late mid (3 teams are far above the rest). I am trying to rebuild and trade away my Vets, but I'm not getting any value or them. best offer I got for Chubb was 1.07 & 1.12

My Team:
Carr, Goff, Mills
All of the best players in this draft are top 6 picks. Value will definitely fall and not all is the top picks will live up to the hype. I'd take nabers there FYI

Would you counter with

My Team:
Carr, Goff, Mills
All of the best players in this draft are top 6 picks. Value will definitely fall and not all is the top picks will live up to the hype. I'd take nabers there FYI
2022! What is going on here. How did this thread from 2022 get resurrected?

Would you counter with

My Team:
Carr, Goff, Mills
2022! What is going on here. How did this thread from 2022 get resurrected?
Slow day in the forum? Needed to jump start some conversations....hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread