What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Which is better deal for DWatson (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty - Standard Scoring - NO PPR - Start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, 2 flex, 1 k, 1d/st

Which is better deal for DWatson?

Trade A: Watson for Brees and 2020 Rookie Pick 1.05

Trade B: Watson for Drake

Different team just offered me:

Trade C Give 1.01 for Hunt and 1.03 (Dobbins is who I would take)

My Team:

qb: Mahomes, Watson, Cam

rb: CMC, DHenry, Freeman

wr: Hopkins, Godwin, KAllen, Lockett

te: Kelce, Higbee

I also own picks 1.01 (leaning Taylor since it is not PPR), 1.07, 1.13, 2.07

I like Drake, but would hate to have Cam as my back up qb.  Brees only has 1 year left but having 1,5,7 would guarantee me Taylor and then two of Swift Akers Lamb and Jeudy.

Starting 3 rb in CMC, Henry, Drake with Taylor on my bench is also nice.

Thoughts??  Will return the favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your #3 rookie target is just as valuable as Taylor than go for it. Hunt gives good value but not great. He’s a plug in most weeks. Did you take the 1.05 or drake?

If your #3 rookie target is just as valuable as Taylor than go for it. Hunt gives good value but not great. He’s a plug in most weeks. Did you take the 1.05 or drake?
Yes. Grabbed 1.05 and Brees for Watson and passed on Hunt and 1.03 for my 1.01.  Besides #1, I also have 5,7, and 13 so may be able to flip 2 of those into a good rb or wr. If not I probably have 4 good rookies to fill out my roster.

Brees gives me a backup for the year and #5 will let me grab Dobbins, Swift or Lamb .. my guess is at #7 I will get my choice of Jeudy or Akers and then at #13 that is anyone's guess at this point but a good wr.  Could walk away from this draft with Taylor, Swift, Akers and one of Higgins, Aijuk, Shenault

Chubb is being reported as having a concussion. Not sure how serious it is, but Hunt (If Chubb misses any time he's a starter) and Dobbins for Taylor? I like that deal !!!! Watson for Brees and 1.05 is pretty good as well based on the fact you have Mahommes anyway

Users who are viewing this thread