What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] WR #34 (1 Viewer)

WR #34

• Nate Burleson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric Moulds

• Antonio Bryant

• Muhsin Muhammad

• Mike Williams

• Derrick Mason

• Arnaz Battle

• Kevin Curtis

• Reggie Brown

• Michael Jenkins

• Joey Galloway

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
1 - Chad Johnson - Cincy Bengals

2 - Randy Moss, Oakland Raiders

3 - Torry Holt, St. Louis Rams

4 - Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers

Links to 2 and Runoff

5 - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals

6 - Anquan Boldin Arizona Cardinals

7 - Terrell Owens Philadelphia Eagles

8 - Marvin Harrison Indianapolis Colts

9 - Plaxico Burress New York Giants

10 - Reggie Wayne Indianapolis Colts

11 - Darrell Jackson Seattle Seahawks

12 - Hines Ward Pittsburgh Steelers

13 - Javon Walker Green Bay Packers

14 - Andre Johnson Houston Texans

15 - Roy Williams Detroit Lions

16 - Chris Chambers, Miami Dolphins

17 - Santana Moss, Washington Redskins

18 - TJ Houshmandzadeh

19 - Braylon Edwards

20 - Lee Evans

21 - Michael Clayton

22 - Donte Stallworth

23 - Matt Jones

24 - Deion Branch

25 - Laveranues Coles

26 - Jerry Porter

27 - Drew Bennett

28 - Donald Driver

29 - Mark Clayton

30 - Ashley Lelie

31 - Troy Williamson

32 - Brandon Lloyd

33 - Joe Horn

If you vote other, please specify.

Also, please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round.

(note: Ernest Wilford, Ike Bruce, Keenan McCardell, Samie Parker, Amani Toomer, Reggie Brown, Mark Bradley, Roddy White, Charles Rogers, and Rod Smith added soon)

Final results:

Nate Burleson [ 5 ] [10.64%]

Eric Moulds [ 4 ] [8.51%]

Antonio Bryant [ 5 ] [10.64%]

Muhsin Muhammad [ 2 ] [4.26%]

Mike Williams [ 3 ] [6.38%]

Derrick Mason [ 5 ] [10.64%]

Arnaz Battle [ 3 ] [6.38%]

Kevin Curtis [ 5 ] [10.64%]

Reggie Brown [ 9 ] [19.15%]

Michael Jenkins [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Joey Galloway [ 5 ] [10.64%]

Other [ 1 ] [2.13%]

Reggie Brown wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moulds? Bruce? These guys are around what? a max of 2 more years? That alone should disqualify them from any dynasty discussion. Curtis is my pick.

Bryant. He will be a hot topic this offseason ... isn't he a UFA?
Yes. I mentioned it in the last WR poll. Do the people voting Bryant, who is a goo WR talent, where he might end up? He wants to be back in CLeve next year with Edwards, Frye, and Winslow. Does this help or hurt him?Same question goes for Moulds - who I voted for. I think he will be a WR1 in Philly. He has played great the last two weeks (18 catches and 200+ yds combined). That is why I like him in this spot.

Other: Mark Bradley. He seemed about ready to turn the corner before he got injured. I think he's got a good career ahead of him.

Moulds? Bruce? These guys are around what? a max of 2 more years? That alone should disqualify them from any dynasty discussion. Curtis is my pick.
Moulds is around for a lot more than 2 years...and gets my vote.

It's ridiculous that Bryant has even lasted this long.They guy had 69 catches and 1,009 yards with 4 TDs on an offense led by Trent Dilfer for most of the year. No matter where he ends up next year, he'll be better off, even if it's with Frye throwing him the ball in Cleveland.He should be at least 5 spots higher.

It's ridiculous that Bryant has even lasted this long.

They guy had 69 catches and 1,009 yards with 4 TDs on an offense led by Trent Dilfer for most of the year. No matter where he ends up next year, he'll be better off, even if it's with Frye throwing him the ball in Cleveland.

He should be at least 5 spots higher.
even if he is the WR2 on Cleve? With Edwards and Winslow coming back, there will not be as many passes to go around.But, yes, Bryant is talented. Anyone think Dallas wishes they could "undo" the trade?

It's ridiculous that Bryant has even lasted this long.

They guy had 69 catches and 1,009 yards with 4 TDs on an offense led by Trent Dilfer for most of the year.  No matter where he ends up next year, he'll be better off, even if it's with Frye throwing him the ball in Cleveland.

He should be at least 5 spots higher.
even if he is the WR2 on Cleve? With Edwards and Winslow coming back, there will not be as many passes to go around.But, yes, Bryant is talented. Anyone think Dallas wishes they could "undo" the trade?
Edwards just had his ACL surgery a few days ago, and I highly doubt he'll be ready to be a factor next year. If he is, he certainly won't be at full strength until 2007 at the earliest. If Bryant signs in Cleveland, he'll be the #1 next year.The presense of Winslow would only help Bryant.

We'll see where he ends up I guess. He was a model citizen this year, and I'd guess his production may have opened up a few eyes around the league.

I'd take off Jenkins and insert Roddy White, whom I'd also put ahead of Mike Williams.I like Bradley as well. If you have patience, you could have yourself a decent #3 WR in Year 3. I believe it takes at least a year on the field again for a WR to be back physically -- and Bradley, while solid, still needs to develop consistency (as most young WR's do).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread