What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Easy Stocking stuffer for kids $2.99 free shipping (1 Viewer)

Any chance they got the decimal in the wrong place and the order will be canceled? :oldunsure:

Any chance they got the decimal in the wrong place and the order will be canceled? :oldunsure:
I don't think so. apparently this sale has been going all week so it seems legit
Cool. I placed my order, but have not received email confirmation yet.
Ordered also. If you have gmail, it may have sent your confirmation to spam. Mine did.
you're right.. there it is!

Did anyone get this? When I track the order it says, "Sold Out".

Ordered on the 18th and received a confirmation e-mail. I checked on the status of the order on the 24th since it hadn't arrived yet and the status was "Sold Out".

I'm guess it should have been 29.99 and they were screwed. Or it was just late because of the recent news with fedex and ups failing to deliver holiday garentee on time.

Dear Ignoramus,

Thank you for contacting the National Geographic Catalog/Online store.

We apologize for any inconvenience with your order #W453721234. Unfortunately, item #1093166 is completely sold out, and we are not expecting to restock the product at this time. As your item never shipped, you were never charged for it.

Users who are viewing this thread