What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Edelman for Aaron Jones? (1 Viewer)

theEinherjar

Footballguy
I'm currently undefeated in a 12 team PPR league and looking to strengthen my starters for the playoffs. (I had a good, lucky, draft)  My team is as follows:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Mike Evans, AJ Green, Julian Edelman, Courtland Sutton, KeKe Coutee, Tre'Quan Smith 

RB: Todd Gurley, Mark Ingram, Ito Smith, Nyheim Hines, Malcolm Brown

TE: OJ Howard
DEF: Chicago

Should I trade Edelman for Aaron Jones?  I feel like I'd be overpaying based on their current value but I could, easily, look back in a few weeks and think of it as a great move if he takes over the GB backfield.  I'd be more bullish if not for the injuries to AJ Green and Mike Evans that happened this week.

Leave a link and I'd be happy to answer yours!

Thanks!

I would be leaning no but it depends on starting requirements.  I assume you play 2 WR/2RB and a flex.  If that is the case you are essentially trading the flex spot.  Who do you think is better between the two.  I think Edelman based on uncertainty with volume from Jones. 

I would be leaning no but it depends on starting requirements.  I assume you play 2 WR/2RB and a flex.  If that is the case you are essentially trading the flex spot.  Who do you think is better between the two.  I think Edelman based on uncertainty with volume from Jones. 
We do, indeed, start 2RB, 2WR, and a flex.  My thought with this trade is that jones might become more valuable than Ingram.  Jones would be my RB2 and I start Ingram, or one my litany of rookie WRs at flex.  I take it you think there’s no way that happens though...lol

thanks for for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread