What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ENTOURAGE (1 Viewer)

what the eff has happened to this show? I cannot think of another show that has done a complete 180 turnaround for the worst as this show has. I keep wanting to pull the plug but since its the last season I will hang on until the bitter end. Whats the deal with 20 minute episodes as well?
They couldn't stay with same storyline for eight years. Something different had to be done. I'm ok with it myself, although I hated last season. :shrug:
They have stayed with the same storyline for eight years.Vince- His star has never really faded on the show. Always been able to get what he wants. Never had any real struggles professionally. Some bombs, yes, but just right on to the next greenlite big-budget movie.E- Career has somewhat progressed. He has a nicer office.Drama- Still the struggling actor trying to breakthrough.Turtle- Still with no career trying to find his place.Nothing has really happened during the entire run of the show. They didn't even have the sense to give Sloan more airtime throughout it's run. We have the hottest actress on TV let's rarely show her. Bikini? Hell no. Outside of Piven, she's the biggest star on show.

This season has been pretty unbearable. Just a whole lot of nothing. No meaningful plot progression and no meaningful conflict. Seems like they are just mailing it in for this season to save storylines for a movie.

And screw these 25 minute episodes. I am constantly watching the clock and saying, "Something happen! You only have three minutes left!"

This season has been pretty unbearable. Just a whole lot of nothing. No meaningful plot progression and no meaningful conflict. Seems like they are just mailing it in for this season to save storylines for a movie.And screw these 25 minute episodes. I am constantly watching the clock and saying, "Something happen! You only have three minutes left!"
Agreed, worst season ever.

Which producer's daughter played Ari's daughter? No way she got a part on her own with that mug.

LOL @ "fake Dice"...
Jamie Kennedy is pretty much the only funny thing about this show now. And I hate the midget team of E & Scott
:yes: Scott Caan is awful and doesn't add anything to the show. I still don't understand why they cast him. Less is more sometimes.
I think he is annoying as ####, but he has been the only funny person this season. Ari is depressed. Vince weird, almost born again like. Turtle was never funny. Drama is kind of off. E just sucks.

We just turned this on and tonight's episode is a repeat of one we saw recently (last week?). What's also odd is the "scenes from last week" seemed to be a bunch of stuff we haven't seen before (maybe we were just too drunk during that episode?)

Is anyone else thinking something is off here, or is tonight's just an expected repeat (our FiOS box identifies this episode as "new") and we just slept through the episode last week that was shown in the "in the last entourage"?

TIA

We just turned this on and tonight's episode is a repeat of one we saw recently (last week?). What's also odd is the "scenes from last week" seemed to be a bunch of stuff we haven't seen before (maybe we were just too drunk during that episode?)Is anyone else thinking something is off here, or is tonight's just an expected repeat (our FiOS box identifies this episode as "new") and we just slept through the episode last week that was shown in the "in the last entourage"?TIA
They showed 2 episodes last week on HBOGO...the episode on now is the 2nd one released last week. I'm assuming they did it because of Labor Day weekend and decreased viewership

We just turned this on and tonight's episode is a repeat of one we saw recently (last week?). What's also odd is the "scenes from last week" seemed to be a bunch of stuff we haven't seen before (maybe we were just too drunk during that episode?)Is anyone else thinking something is off here, or is tonight's just an expected repeat (our FiOS box identifies this episode as "new") and we just slept through the episode last week that was shown in the "in the last entourage"?TIA
They showed 2 episodes last week on HBOGO...the episode on now is the 2nd one released last week. I'm assuming they did it because of Labor Day weekend and decreased viewership
Ah, that explains it. Thanks.

Turtles a millionaire now. Ha. Please don't tell me he's going to invest it all in a restaurant.
That annoying couple who came to run the biz are maybe the worst actors I have ever seen, they made Turtle look like Brando in those scenes.Is there only 1 episode left? damn are they going out with a little drizzle or what?Absolutely no storyline or momentum heading into the finale, Ari has turned into a sapless nonfunny waste of screentime.

Turtles a millionaire now. Ha. Please don't tell me he's going to invest it all in a restaurant.
That annoying couple who came to run the biz are maybe the worst actors I have ever seen, they made Turtle look like Brando in those scenes.Is there only 1 episode left? damn are they going out with a little drizzle or what?Absolutely no storyline or momentum heading into the finale, Ari has turned into a sapless nonfunny waste of screentime.
Just goes to show you how little talent is actually necessary to make it in Hollywood. Not even talking in front of camera. Exhibit A- Doug Ellin.

That was super lame. I'm glad this is over next week.Only bad thing is no more Sloan. My god she was smokin' hot last night.

That was super lame. I'm glad this is over next week.Only bad thing is no more Sloan. My god she was smokin' hot last night.
:confused: Its only one more episode in the series.

Plus, they always get what they want in the end.

Last episode will be all about Vince chasing Sophia, Eric chasing Sloan, and Ari chasing Mrs. Ari.

I think E is an even worse actor than Turtle. I watched some of this show this year because my wife likes it, but it's as bad as I remember it being when I first gave it a try. I'll never get why it's so big. Ari saves the show for me. Dude wears great suits and cracks me up.

I think E is an even worse actor than Turtle. I watched some of this show this year because my wife likes it, but it's as bad as I remember it being when I first gave it a try. I'll never get why it's so big. Ari saves the show for me. Dude wears great suits and cracks me up.
E, Turtle, Vince all are bottom rung of Hollywood actors.Drama and Ari are great, but having these great actors mix with these pathetic ones for all this time has me thinking Entourage is the Hollywood version of Chex Mix

E, Turtle, Vince all are bottom rung of Hollywood actors.Drama and Ari are great, but having these great actors mix with these pathetic ones for all this time has me thinking Entourage is the Hollywood version of Chex Mix
Kevin Dillon will be in a new sitcom this fall - How to be a Gentleman - not sure I can picture him as someone other than Drama in a TV show though.

Vince is a painfully awful actor. Sounds like he's reading his lines almost every time. So much so that I'm usually surprised when he hits one right.

wow for all the hate in this thread, I'm wondering why you guys would watch something you despise so much?
This is the age old question, but many of us have watched this show for 7 seasons, we just want to be done with it. I will add most previous seasons, even when they sucked had some quality T and A, this season has had zero nudity, so that makes the sucktitude even worse

I would have teh secks with the British chick.
Are you talking about the blonde reporter Vince has the hots for?
Yes. Her face is hot as hell, IMO. Looks like her body might be a little doughy though. I'll need to see more.
Ummmm, I officially retract this comment.Click the "eyeball" next to every scene that has a YES next to it.

:hifive:
Yeah she is an Aussie, i thought u might be referring to the British chick who is the secretary for E. Alice Eve is a real hotty

Yes. Her face is hot as hell, IMO. Looks like her body might be a little doughy though. I'll need to see more.
Ummmm, I officially retract this comment.Click the "eyeball" next to every scene that has a YES next to it.

Yeah she is an Aussie, i thought u might be referring to the British chick who is the secretary for E. Alice Eve is a real hotty
Oh, my bad. I only half-watch the show these days.

Alice Eve is super hot in "She's out of Your League." Her character and accent in Entourage amazingly makes her seem like a coldfish and sexless.

Alice Eve is super hot in "She's out of Your League." Her character and accent in Entourage amazingly makes her seem like a coldfish and sexless.
:goodposting:

The British accent is her actual accent.

Vince is a painfully awful actor. Sounds like he's reading his lines almost every time. So much so that I'm usually surprised when he hits one right.
Agreed on Vince as well. The acting from him, E, and Turtle borders on high school drama club. And even that is probably an insult to high school kids.

Only one more left, thankfully. Think about the major storylines this season. They all have amounted to absolutely nothing worthwhile.

Ari loses his wife. Big deal, his character has always been that of a work-obsessed #####. Why would we care about his marriage?

Drama has a pilot in the works. Then Dice shows up. Then they are on strike. Now he gets the dumb pilot back again. Wow. And oh yeah, he also has a shot at a made-for-tv movie. Christ.

E and Scott (who is depolorable) have a new business but no clients.

Another throwaway season for Turtle. He makes another crappy business decision, but Vince bails him out. Again.

Vince isn't working on anything whatsoever, despite the entire series being about the highs and lows of his Hollywood career. And with two episodes left, they introduce a random, semi-attractive woman who is suddenly the love of his life.

This season is on par with the final season of Roseanne.

Only one more left, thankfully. Think about the major storylines this season. They all have amounted to absolutely nothing worthwhile.Ari loses his wife. Big deal, his character has always been that of a work-obsessed #####. Why would we care about his marriage?Drama has a pilot in the works. Then Dice shows up. Then they are on strike. Now he gets the dumb pilot back again. Wow. And oh yeah, he also has a shot at a made-for-tv movie. Christ.E and Scott (who is depolorable) have a new business but no clients.Another throwaway season for Turtle. He makes another crappy business decision, but Vince bails him out. Again.Vince isn't working on anything whatsoever, despite the entire series being about the highs and lows of his Hollywood career. And with two episodes left, they introduce a random, semi-attractive woman who is suddenly the love of his life.This season is on par with the final season of Roseanne.
:goodposting: awful

Only one more left, thankfully. Think about the major storylines this season. They all have amounted to absolutely nothing worthwhile.Ari loses his wife. Big deal, his character has always been that of a work-obsessed #####. Why would we care about his marriage?Drama has a pilot in the works. Then Dice shows up. Then they are on strike. Now he gets the dumb pilot back again. Wow. And oh yeah, he also has a shot at a made-for-tv movie. Christ.E and Scott (who is depolorable) have a new business but no clients.Another throwaway season for Turtle. He makes another crappy business decision, but Vince bails him out. Again.Vince isn't working on anything whatsoever, despite the entire series being about the highs and lows of his Hollywood career. And with two episodes left, they introduce a random, semi-attractive woman who is suddenly the love of his life.This season is on par with the final season of Roseanne.
There is no reality where Alice Eve is semi-attractive

There is no reality where Alice Eve is semi-attractive
Trust me when I say that I'm not one of those that claim every hot chick is only a 6...but she just doesn't do it for me. I think it has something to do with her mouth, just looks weird to me. Didn't buy her as the perfect 10 in "She's Out of My League" either.It's probably not saying much, but I'd rate her the lowest of any girl Vince has been seen with on this show. Even ####### Mandy Moore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just watched the open here, hoping for the end of the worst finish of a good series (even though it petered out) since the Seinfeld finale. Now that I've seen the open, I'm scared to death they are going to eventually make a movie centered around the wedding. I'm not saying I'll never watch it, but if it actually gets cleared for production and makes it to the big screen, I won't be watching until it rotates back around to HBO.

:confused: Its only one more episode in the series.

Plus, they always get what they want in the end.

Last episode will be all about Vince chasing Sophia, Eric chasing Sloan, and Ari chasing Mrs. Ari.

First off, we have to begin with Mrs. Ari's ass. :shock: Magnificent, as always!

So let me get this straight:

Vince, who for years has had the unenviable task of banging hot supermodel after hot supermodel, suddenly decides to settle down with someone who fundamentally doesn't respect him. Meanwhile, Sophia thinks Vince is a womanizer and she doesn't care for his low moral standing. Naturally, they get married a week later.

Sloan can't stand Eric. She wants him to leave her alone forever. Naturally, they happily take off for God-knows-where a week later.

Bobby Flay is banging a HPoA, no strings attached. So, he dumps her because he senses that she "can't commit."

ON WHAT PLANET does that happen? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ari, who loves his job more than life itself, suddenly quits.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Ari, who despised Ari last week, forgives and forgets and picks up and moves to Paris at the drop of a hat. Naturally.

Did I miss anything? Outstanding writing! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread