What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ENTOURAGE (2 Viewers)

Worst episode BY FAR
Last night's?I thought it was rather good. Perhaps a bit slow paced, but it is all about establishing the plot lines for the rest of the season. Now that Vince isn't earning, Ari showed his true colors by being a real ##### to E when approached about the indie script. E's end run to the Carla Gugino character nicely sets up some good conflict down the road. Drama and all his neuroses are a bit over the top and I'm thinking he's primed for a fall here. Some classic Ari blasts last night, but I think Tony Bennett had the line of the episode in regard to Vince not doing Aquaman 2, "Well, I'm sure you had your reasons."

Worst episode BY FAR
Last night's?I thought it was rather good. Perhaps a bit slow paced, but it is all about establishing the plot lines for the rest of the season. Now that Vince isn't earning, Ari showed his true colors by being a real ##### to E when approached about the indie script. E's end run to the Carla Gugino character nicely sets up some good conflict down the road. Drama and all his neuroses are a bit over the top and I'm thinking he's primed for a fall here. Some classic Ari blasts last night, but I think Tony Bennett had the line of the episode in regard to Vince not doing Aquaman 2, "Well, I'm sure you had your reasons."
Maybe it was my mood but I found myself losing interest. I know it was setting up future story lines etc but it just seemed flat to me. Usually I watch and I can't believe 1/2 hour went by. I felt last night I couldn't wait for it to get over. :headbang: I'm sure there are other episodes far worse, I've been waiting so long for it to comeback on , I wnat it all :headbang:

They mentioned that Vince was living on the beach for $79 a day. E's new client hasn't gotten a job yet so I don't think money is coming from there.They could be living off of credit for now until something comes along. Anyone else get very annoyed with the E character. Last season when he was acting tough with Walsh it was uncomfortable to watch. He's the one character I could do less of.
The show is about E. He is the star of entourage, not vince.

belljr said:
Draftnik said:
Worst episode BY FAR
Maybe it was my mood but I found myself losing interest. I know it was setting up future story lines etc but it just seemed flat to me. Usually I watch and I can't believe 1/2 hour went by. I felt last night I couldn't wait for it to get over. :excited: I'm sure there are other episodes far worse, I've been waiting so long for it to comeback on , I wnat it all :goodposting:
i thought last night was real good and was pretty upset it ended so abruptly. Ari never fails to crack me up.

I just saw the episode off my tivo list and I have to say the episode wasn't bad. I have to admit that scene where Vincent Chase asks Ari if he thinks hes a good actor was probably the best acting Adrian Grenier has ever done on Entourage. He was actually believable in his character. It is definitely setting up for some future obstacles that the gang will face. Its time for Vincent to play the game so I assume we're gonna see Vincent doing all he can to get his face out there, lets see what they come up with...

count me in the camp of thinking it's been pretty meh so far. thank god for ari...

"are you speedballing fairydust? go out there and get him. LIKE A MAN!"

:confused: :lmao: :yes:

Ari had me crying last nite. gb that character.

"Go down to Mexico E, and come back when you're more tan. Or taller. Whichever comes first."

Last edited by a moderator:
They mentioned that Vince was living on the beach for $79 a day. E's new client hasn't gotten a job yet so I don't think money is coming from there.They could be living off of credit for now until something comes along. Anyone else get very annoyed with the E character. Last season when he was acting tough with Walsh it was uncomfortable to watch. He's the one character I could do less of.
Wrong ........ this show is about Ari. Always has been, always will. :popcorn: :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the funniest thing was when he was walking down the hall and rips the cell phone out of some random dudes hand and smashes it on the ground. :thumbup:

Worst episode BY FAR
Could not possibly disagree more. I thought the Ari/Vince office scene was one of the best(and best acted) scenes in the history of the show.
That's the problem with a 30 minute show, a two minute scene can make or break it.And it's really like 20-25 minutes after the True Blood commercial, last weeks recap, introduction, credits and next weeks preview.

I don't really care who the show is "about". But I do think the show could continue if E had to leave town for a season. If Ari or Vince weren't around, the show could not go on.

Worst episode BY FAR
Could not possibly disagree more. I thought the Ari/Vince office scene was one of the best(and best acted) scenes in the history of the show.
I agree. That was a great scene.One of the problems I'm seeing is they're trying to cram so much into the episodes because they only have 30 minutes per episode. The Vince in Mexico fallout was ended quickly because they had limited time. Same with this week's Vince deciding to play the game. These are things that in an hour-long show would be set up and played out over the course of a few episodes at least. But "Entourage" doesn't have that luxury. So everything feels a little crammed right now but I know it's all set up for what's to come.And no episode with Carla Gugino could be the worst in the series' history.

I realize that. I remember him from PCU as well. His hairline was pretty bad in that one. I was just wondering what the consensus was: Piece or implants?

Worst episode BY FAR
The worst episode of Entourage is the one where Dom first showed up.
Dom was indeed a ##### of a character, but I didn't mind the two eps with him. They showed that the fellas aren't defined strictly by their roots, and Bruno Kirby freaking out over his doll was funny.I read somewhere (perhaps here?) that they are considering bringing Dom back and trying to make him into more of a character with whom the audience can sympathize. Ugh, sounds like a key ingredient in jump the shark stew.

Wrong ........ this show is about Ari. Always has been, always will. :popcorn: :confused:
:goodposting: I totally agree and hopefully there are more scenes with his hot wife.

Wrong ........ this show is about Ari. Always has been, always will. :popcorn: ;)
:wub: I totally agree and hopefully there are more scenes with his hot wife.
:goodposting: Ari's wife is so ####ing hot in that show. wow.

Worst episode BY FAR
Dom was indeed a ##### of a character, but I didn't mind the two eps with him. They showed that the fellas aren't defined strictly by their roots, and Bruno Kirby freaking out over his doll was funny.I read somewhere (perhaps here?) that they are considering bringing Dom back and trying to make him into more of a character with whom the audience can sympathize. Ugh, sounds like a key ingredient in jump the shark stew.
I think the Entourage episode came before he did the Herc character on The Wire, but to me, Herc is his defining role. He was also in a small part on Oz, but it was stupid. I can't see them bringing Dom back for more than an episode or two, if at all.

Worst episode BY FAR
I think the Entourage episode came before he did the Herc character on The Wire, but to me, Herc is his defining role. He was also in a small part on Oz, but it was stupid. I can't see them bringing Dom back for more than an episode or two, if at all.
:thumbup:

Worst episode BY FAR
:goodposting:
Actually, I hadn't looked before, but here is the IMDB profile for Domenick Lombardozzi (yeah, Dom was a real stretch on the character name :goodposting: ). LinkHe started the Herc character from The Wire in 2002, but he played Dom on Entourage in 2006.

I was able to catch the episode and I have to say at this moment I'm much more interested in watching Ari Gold curse out people and owning Adam Davies then whats going on with the boys. Hopefully it changes but the last episode was decent, in only that of Ari.

I assumed the movie Eric found would come back and bring some drama, hopefully it leads to interesting things.

I liked in the last EP how Ari is walking through his office with Lloyd and flips someone off that's out of the shot.

Where'd this thing between Ari and Davies come from? I don't remember anything happening in the last season...

Where'd this thing between Ari and Davies come from? I don't remember anything happening in the last season...
It goes back to when Ari had his schizm with Terrance and he left the agency (season 3?). Davies posed as if he was going to jump ship with Ari but ratted him out to Terrance instead.

Ever notice that everyone on this show is a lot more interesting/funny/hot (Gugino + AriWife = :shrug: ) than the four main characters on the show?

I'm not expert, but it seems like they write much better for a quick appearance (Debi Mazar is always awesome) or burst of energy much better than they can carry an arc over a few episodes...the Drama/Jacqueline angle was wretched.

Users who are viewing this thread