What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eric Green ? (1 Viewer)

Last I checked he was behind Macklin .. what gives?
I did some additional checking and FBG mention Macklin as a player on Indy who was just placed on IR. Either "eyes of Guru" or "ears to the ground" I think they mean Strickland ? Can someone tell me what is correct on this?

:confused:

im guessing green is high because the rams throw to their #3 WR (curtis) as much as they throw to the 1 and 2, and they run enough 3 and 4 wide sets that green will be on the field a LOT.

im guessing green is high because the rams throw to their #3 WR (curtis) as much as they throw to the 1 and 2, and they run enough 3 and 4 wide sets that green will be on the field a LOT.
He's ranked at 23 !!!!The TOP DB in ARi, Rolle is at 40 ??????????

What gives

He's ranked at 23 !!!!The TOP DB in ARi, Rolle is at 40 ??????????

What gives
Dodds ... you out there? Can I at least get an idea why you picked him so high? He had NO points

Users who are viewing this thread