What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN and League Dominator (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payne

Footballguy
Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I cannot get League Dominator to sync my ESPN league.

I believe Joe mentioned a time or two that they were working on this, but it is August 30th. Anyone able to sync an ESPN league?

Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I cannot get League Dominator to sync my ESPN league.

I believe Joe mentioned a time or two that they were working on this, but it is August 30th. Anyone able to sync an ESPN league?
I tried earlier this evening, and I couldn't get logged in in order to sync. I even changed my password at ESPN (even though I knew the one I had was good) and gave it another try...same result.

I tried earlier this evening, and I couldn't get logged in in order to sync. I even changed my password at ESPN (even though I knew the one I had was good) and gave it another try...same result.
I feel by September 1st this shouldn't be an issue. Appreciate the reply.

Same experience here. Unfortunately my draft is tomorrow morning, so this is pretty disappointing.

I'm havin the same issue - cant sync online or on the app. Has there been any official updates from Footballguys on what is happening? Where can I get the latest status on this? I've also submitted a ticket to the help desk.

I'm havin the same issue - cant sync online or on the app. Has there been any official updates from Footballguys on what is happening? Where can I get the latest status on this? I've also submitted a ticket to the help desk.

Ok. When I just loaded League Dominator online (chrome) it prompted me to some new instructions which I followed and it now seems to be working. The directions had me sync my league via a Footballguys chrome extension, then my team appeared in league dominator. I havent checked the app yet but happy to see it working online.

Ok. When I just loaded League Dominator online (chrome) it prompted me to some new instructions which I followed and it now seems to be working. The directions had me sync my league via a Footballguys chrome extension, then my team appeared in league dominator. I havent checked the app yet but happy to see it working online.

I just tried re-loading League Dominator in chrome and did not get the prompt to install in the extension no matter what I tried.

Hey @Joe Bryant is there a trick to getting to the "install the extension" instructions?

Edit: I found the extension in the Chrome store and installed it but I'm not clear how to activate it.

Edit2: OK I figured it out. You have to:
  1. Manually launch the extension from the extensions menu in Chrome (after downloading it from the link above)
  2. Make sure you're logged into ESPN.com in Chrome - like, go to ESPN.com on another browser tab. You don't need to give FBG your ESPN login info at all when you're using the Chrome extension.
  3. Now you should be able to synch leagues etc. back in the extension tab
Edit3: aaaand the whole thing seems broken again. They're probably working on it right now and deploying updates in production, like any good dev team on a deadline :P. I'll check back in an hour or two.

Last edited:
I have the extension installed. Went to: https://www.footballguys.com/leagues clicked add new league, and I just get a 502 bad gateway error.

I opened a ticket with the zendesk, and it moved my ticket status to 'solved' but this isn't solved.

I'm getting the same bad gateway error when I try to add new leagues. For the leagues it seems to already know about, I can press Sync and it looks like it succeeds, but it does not pull in any rosters. (It does seem to get the league scoring rules ok though).

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry but the ESPN changes they've implemented on their end are still causing trouble in synching. We're working on it as hard as we can.

For all things like this, please visit www.footballguys.com/help and click "contact support". That's by far the best way to get help.

Again, apologies for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread