What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Article on Brady & Kraft Sabotaging the Future for Brady's Ego (1 Viewer)

Neither does the after the fact success of the new Ravens franchise.
I agree, yet people cite the fact we are discussing as if it is meaningful when it isn't. That's what led me to comment on it in the first place.  :shrug:  

Brady could have a retirement plan, if he wanted it, like Secretariat's.  Put out to pasture and stud, with ridiculous stud fees.  He is in rare company there, rare indeed.

I'm intrigued by the concept of Brady Stud fees. Presuming he needs to make about 20 million a year to be motivated, as that is more or less what he gets now (I know one can argue contract structuring and what not, but its ball park), and presuming he could perform 200 times  a year without adversely impacting his marital bliss and ability to perform there (Once a day, four days a week, with two weeks off that shouldn't discommode Giselle too much) he would need to charged a stud fee of $100,000 per effort.  Would the women of Patriots nation be willing to pay that?How about the men?

Your thoughts/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm intrigued by the concept of Brady Stud fees. Presuming he needs to make about 20 million a year to be motivated, as that is more or less what he gets now (I know one can argue contract structuring and what not, but its ball park), and presuming he could perform 200 times  a year without adversely impacting his marital bliss and ability to perform there (Once a day, four days a week, with two weeks off that shouldn't discommode Giselle too much) he would need to charged a stud fee of $100,000 per effort.  Would the women of Patriots nation be willing to pay that?How about the men?

Your thoughts/ 
Confused...is this a Chicago thing?

James Palmer‏Verified account @JamesPalmerTV 20h20 hours ago

Here is an interesting tidbit as the #Patriots get set to begin another season: Sources tell me and @Rapsheet that Tom Brady’s trainer Alex Guerrero has actually been at Gillette Stadium on a daily basis. Perhaps a change from last season.

Users who are viewing this thread