What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ethical move - you decide please (1 Viewer)

That was messed up of him to call you like that and whine, obv if you have had rhodes that long and he didn't know then he must not be paying to much attention.......but with that said hindsight is also 20/20 you know......lendale wasn't a bad start and could have easily gotten another 50 yards and 2TD's like last time they played and this conversation wouldn't be happening...... and ward didn't even have a good game or matchup really either so you didn't miss out on some ridiculous matchup.....i'm pretty sure if this instance was flipped a little and you had say just picked up rhodes and he was playing detroit there would be no way you would have sat him if he whined you would have just told the guy screw off......i think if you are going to be commish you have to realize there is always going to be that one douch but as long as everyone else has your back then you just got deal with it IMO and play your game!

not sure if that sounded mean....i meant it to be more of a "don't kick yourself while your down" kinda thing....since that move could have just as easily had you laughing in his face.....but sorry that happened to you man!

Guys, I really appreciate all the posts.

You brought up some awesome points. One of the first things I know I need to do in the offseason is to touch-up the league constitution a little bit.

Thanks a lot for all of your posts!

I'm going to show the three ahead of me this thread, maybe they'll leave D Foster for me since I really need him and they don't.

My $0.02He was whiny (but not unethical) to call you.Your picking up Ward was perfectly ethical.Your decision to bench Ward was highminded but dumb. It cost you and it's your own fault.
:penalty: If you had won anyway, you wouldn't even be posting here. You're just really mad at yourself for making a bonehead move.

You are an idiot for benching Ward based on that. But, you were trying to make him happy, and you did!

Users who are viewing this thread