What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Excel Questions (1 Viewer)

cubd8

Footballguy
Hello,2 questions:Question 1:I have a formula in Column AZ, multiplying 4 fields together to create a value.=[@[A]]*([@]*[@[C]]*[@[D]])I want to add a date check to this date.Column AR is a date field (ex. of field: 26-May-16)If Column AR is not TODAY (05/25/16) OR the date is GT 2 business days into the future, then I want the above formula to be equal to a 1, else calculate the field normally. Blank values in Column AR also need to be accounted for and should default to the actual calculation/value in AZ.*******2) Conditional Formatting using other fields in my view - I want to conditionally highlight/format the above formula based on the below.Column B:Same-AsNewModifiedColumn C:StandardModerateComplexIF Column AB (Order Assigned Date (ex. 22-May-16) If Column B is = Same-As AND Column C is = Standard AND the difference between TODAY's date (including only business days) and Column AB is GT 2 business days, then highlight Column AZ with a bold red.If Column B is = New AND Column C is = Standard AND the difference between TODAY's date (including only business days) and Column AB is GT 4 business days, then highlight Column AZ with a bold red.If Column B is = Modified AND Column C is = Standard AND the difference between TODAY's date (including only business days) and Column AB is GT 4 business days, then highlight Column AZ with a bold red.IF Column AB (Order Assigned Date (ex. 22-May-16) isThanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread