What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosive new biography reveals Jackie Kennedy was set to divorce JFK (1 Viewer)

Righetti

Footballguy
Jacqueline Kennedy was poised to be the first sitting First Lady to divorce a president when he was assassinated, a new book claims.

Fed up with John F. Kennedy’s blatant philandering, she saw no other way out but to dump the Camelot prince, reveals explosive unauthorized biography “Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis: A Life Beyond Her Wildest Dreams,” obtained by the Daily Mail

Jackie confided that Marilyn Monroe’s sexy serenade to the president at his 1962 Madison Square Garden birthday bash was the straw that broke her marriage’s back.

Since their honeymoon, JFK had kept a harem of honeys and an orgy pad at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington that fueled Jackie’s desire to split.

Kennedy’s father, Joe, interceded to save the marriage as his son, then a Massachusetts senator, set his sights on the White House.“I just can’t see myself spending the rest of my life with Jack Kennedy. It’s not going to happen,” she confessed to her mother as far back as 1956, the book claims.

Joe Kennedy summoned his daughter-in-law to the Le Pevillon restaurant in the Ritz Tower Hotel in Manhattan and offered her a $1 million check to stay in the marriage, authors Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince write.

C responded that it would cost him $20 million if her husband “brings home any venereal disease from any of his sluts,” claims the book, set to be released Saturday.
The meeting came after Jackie paid a surprise visit to the Senate Office Building in Washington and caught Kennedy at his desk receiving oral sex from an office temp named Peggy Ashe, the book claims.

“Because of my father, I was used to infidelities, but Jack’s womanizing hurt me greatly,” Jackie once confided to friend and abstract expressionist painter William Walton.

Kennedy’s infidelity literally drove his wife mad, claims the book.

One night when JFK returned home from a hotel romp with a mistress, he and Jackie got into an ugly fight that spilled into the street. Following the domestic blowup, Kennedy had his wife committed to the Valley Head Clinic in Carlisle, Mass., where she underwent three electroshock treatments.

“From the beginning of her relationship with Jack, she knew about his other women,” Paul Mathias, a former Paris-Match correspondent, is quoted in the book. “It pained her a great deal.”

“Old Joe was the only one with table manners,” she wrote. “The rest of the Kennedys are like pigs. Teddy almost cried when he claimed that Bobby took more than his share of the mashed potatoes.”The sensational biography also borrows from Jackie’s early diaries, in which she wrote about her first impressions of the Kennedy clan following a visit to their Cape Cod compound.

She described Jack Kennedy as being “no Burt Lancaster.”

“He has a funny body, skinny, with toothpick legs. His best feature is his handsome face,” she wrote.

“Actually, Bobby seems to show more romantic interest in me than Jack does, and Teddy lusts after me like a lovesick puppy dog,” she wrote. “So far I have avoided being alone with Bobby. I think if I went out alone on a boat with him, he’d rape me.”

Following the domestic blowup, Kennedy had his wife committed to the Valley Head Clinic in Carlisle, Mass., where she underwent three electroshock treatments.

Don't mess with Jack.

Oh, and I need an orgy pad, too.

Let me rush out and buy this. Every person mentioned is dead. No way to confirm or deny any of it.

Let me rush out and buy this. Every person mentioned is dead. No way to confirm or deny any of it.
True, but do you doubt at least some of it to be true?

When the president has a public enough affair with the original playboy playmate don't you think there is probably more going on than just that?

Maybe Jack's nineteen year old intern mistress who Jack ordered to give a poolside blow job to his friend could confirm whether these tales are true.

Jayrod said:
Cjw_55106 said:
True, but do you doubt at least some of it to be true?

When the president has a public enough affair with the original playboy playmate don't you think there is probably more going on than just that?
Of course there is probably no way we will ever know if it is true. However, given what we now know of the characters involved, there is a distinct possibility that it is essentially true, even though some of the details may be imaginary.

“Old Joe was the only one with table manners,” she wrote. “The rest of the Kennedys are like pigs. Teddy almost cried when he claimed that Bobby took more than his share of the mashed potatoes.”

The sensational biography also borrows from Jackie’s early diaries, in which she wrote about her first impressions of the Kennedy clan following a visit to their Cape Cod compound.

“He has a funny body, skinny, with toothpick legs. His best feature is his handsome face,” she wrote.

“Actually, Bobby seems to show more romantic interest in me than Jack does, and Teddy lusts after me like a lovesick puppy dog,” she wrote. “So far I have avoided being alone with Bobby. I think if I went out alone on a boat with him, he’d rape me.”
Sounds about right.

“Old Joe was the only one with table manners,” she wrote. “The rest of the Kennedys are like pigs. Teddy almost cried when he claimed that Bobby took more than his share of the mashed potatoes.”

The sensational biography also borrows from Jackie’s early diaries, in which she wrote about her first impressions of the Kennedy clan following a visit to their Cape Cod compound.

Sounds about right.
this is what stuck with me, too.. she thinks JFK was a dirtbag but RFK was a rapist

So 18 months after "the last straw" she was preparing to do something about it? 18 months?
I would imagine divorcing the sitting President of the US is not a simple task.
Since she got pregnant abut 7 months after "the last straw" that apparently wasn't the only thing that wasn't a simple task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cjw_55106 said:
Maybe Jack's nineteen year old intern mistress who Jack ordered to give a poolside blow job to his friend could confirm whether these tales are true.
I need some new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread