What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Divisional Round Weekend (2 Viewers)

How much of that is the $ he is on DK though?  He seems to be so much cheaper than any other mildly decent cheap WR option over there.  I think we are talking at least 800 cheaper than guys like Rogers on DK?
Yes, he's "hundreds" cheaper than guys like that.  

Cobb, Edelmen and Adams are in his top 8 for cash along with Williams, Kearse, Allison and Richardson.  The other is Hopkins, meh.

Jordy ruled out... I think Davante is pretty much a must play in cash now.  Rodgers is still on a hot streak and DA is gonna be WR1 all night.  Not sure Cobb can have back to back monster games, would almost play GA over Cobb.

My gpp lineups

brady bell zeke edelman cobb Kearse cook bailey GB  not thrilled about pack d but rest seems solid

wilson lewis zeke brown adams williams graham crosby pats   graham should be super low owned so hopefully he goes off

dak bell freeman dez adams sanu witten gost pitt  this probably needs an early 2 TD GB lead to work out

ryan zeke ware julio baldwin allison witten crosby NE  total fade of Pitt in case weather and history hold true

good luck all-lets make this last NFL weekend the biggest!!

RW, I think Fanduel will have matches next week but only 2 games means not too much variation in GPP's and not nearly as fun.  This weekend is the most exciting for daily fantasy NFL in my opinion - also a great weekend to watch the games in Vegas, but alas I didn't make the trip.

Good luck all!  Maybe this weekend someone on FBG can win a big tourney.

My gpp lineups

brady bell zeke edelman cobb Kearse cook bailey GB  not thrilled about pack d but rest seems solid

wilson lewis zeke brown adams williams graham crosby pats   graham should be super low owned so hopefully he goes off

dak bell freeman dez adams sanu witten gost pitt  this probably needs an early 2 TD GB lead to work out

ryan zeke ware julio baldwin allison witten crosby NE  total fade of Pitt in case weather and history hold true

I like 'em. 

My 2 probably aren't weird enough to win too much $.   I basically just went with the popular thought of a GB/Dall shootout and that I think one of the NE RBs, if not both, should have a good game. 

Here are my 2 $1 entries (all I have left on FD :( ):

Rodgers - Bell/Lewis - Adams/Dez/T.Williams - Cook - Bryant - NE

Ryan - Freeman/Blount - Adams/Dez/Cobb - Witten - Bryant - NE

My LUs on DK got a bit weirder with the cheap plays and stacks.  Good Luck all!!

Besides a $1 GPP lineup that features Smith, Hill, Kelce, and KC, I pretty much faded players from Pitt, KC, and Hou.  I'm sure that's not exactly contrarian, but that's what I did.  Have a little Bell sprinkled in, KC D too.  About 40% allocated to large GPPs.  Probably a little backwards allocation, but I like my 2x 3x 5x 20 and 100 mans.  

Sitting at 120 in DraftKings in a large GPP with about 14.8k for a WR, TE, Flex.  Thoughts? Currently Allison, Dez, Cook. Tinker? 

another one sitting at 114 in DKs 14.5k RB/WR/DST.  West/Adams/Chiefs. Change around for Zeke/Brown or Bell  

Last one. GPP at 89 points. Smith, Maclin, Cook, Adams. Tinker and use Rodgers?

leave all of them. Just hoping to finish in the top 500-1000 on one of them. Not an avid player. 

Sitting at 120 in DraftKings in a large GPP with about 14.8k for a WR, TE, Flex.  Thoughts? Currently Allison, Dez, Cook. Tinker? 

another one sitting at 114 in DKs 14.5k RB/WR/DST.  West/Adams/Chiefs. Change around for Zeke/Brown or Bell  

leave all of them. Just hoping to finish in the top 500-1000 on one of them. Not an avid player. 
Oh man, that's a good question.  Gotta question of my own though - what is the game theory behind the late swaps and when to use them.  I thought it was more H2H if you are behind and think both have the same player going, you gotta switch out, but not sure about the for gpps. 

IMO I think it would depend a little on who got you those pts in your LUs.  Since you need pts, but you also need a couple low owned guys to really move up the boards.  Not sure what contests you are in, but it also looks like the currently leaders in the one I am in are sitting at 178pts or so with 0 players left for today, so we know how many pts. you would need to rocket up there.  I think all three look like they have solid gpp options. 

#1 - you gotta think Cobb and Adams will be higher owned, so getting a piece of that GB pass game with Allison/Cook should be lower owned and have upside. 

#2 - I would assume that West would be in the <10% club like White was yesterday.  Having him with with a guy that could score 10 in Adams is good.  My only thought there is do you rework it so that you pair Hill with KC (probably a more popular option though) so that you have the chance at the double dip with a ST TD like people did with Lewis/NE yesterday.  That way you get 12 pts if he runs one back.  Problem is, if you did Hill/KC, that would take you into #3 WR range for the GB/Dall game.  You could do Hill/Beasley/KC, but I don't like that quite as much.  I would personally rather have one of those studs in there that I think could go off for 30+pts themselves and have a dart somewhere else (which would be Dez or Adams).  I don't think with there price you could fit Brown or Bell in there with 14.5K and 3 players.  

#3-  Smith/Maclin would be low owned I think.  Also not sure on the upside there, but it's also paired with Adams/Cook. 

Not sure if any of that rambling helps.  I think the long and short of is that I would probably stand and with what I have, but am curious if there are other takes.  Now you've got me staring at my LUs over there to see if I am in need of tinkering. 

My gpp lineups

Brady/Kearse probably tanked the 1st lineup but the rest still have a shot to at least cash.

Brady/Kearse probably tanked the 1st lineup but the rest still have a shot to at lst cash.. 
Kearse is a guy I keep talking myself into and I have no idea why.  Stubborness, I guess.  Had him in a couple LUs too  

Blount tanked one of two FD lineups.  Wish I had more info on what he was sick with, but should have gone with my gut and Lewis in both.  Had Lewis in almost 1/2 my DK lineups, so that helps.  Have a couple turds going over there, but still like a lot of them.  Decent starts and a lot of Kelce, Bell, Zeke, Adams, and Dez to go. 

Still a lot of football left, so good luck to all for the 2nd half of games! 

Results?  Hope you stayed with Dez and Cook.

KarmaPolice said:
:lol:

Packers are going to score 50 and it will be 0 of the 5 guys I need... 
I've got a Rodgers Cobb Adams Allison super duper stack sitting at 79pts in the Hail Mary.  Bennett and Rawls didn't help the cause.  Close to last place.   :lol:

I've got a Rodgers Cobb Adams Allison super duper stack sitting at 79pts in the Hail Mary.  Bennett and Rawls didn't help the cause.  Close to last place.   :lol:
We all have the LUs at some point.  

I am in WI, married to a GB fan and have agreed to cheer for them if they aren't playing my Pats.  She was getting pissed today b/c I was cheering, but still salty it was the wrong guys getting the ball.  (No way I could tell her I was also hoping Dallas would come back a bit because I had Dez, Witten, and Zeke a bunch too). 

My gpp lineups

bottom 2 lineups were good for $6 combined. Also had a $5 rogers 50/50 that tanked so $9 in and $6 out. Looks like fading zeke and bell was the way to go if you spent the savings on dez Baldwin and julio

Ended up with $8 on my 2 $1 entries.  Looks like the guy person who won it had Boswell last night, so at least somebody had fun watching all those FGs go in. 

Probably do the same thing next week for fun - put in a couple $1 entries.  I am sure with just 2 games the margin for error is nil. 

$71 in, $140 out.  Mostly $1 and $2 gpps (played one $1 50/50) .  Also advanced 2 or 2 survivor lineups.  Had numerous lineups do well in the Panani as I was heavy on Lewis and Cook.  KC D and Hill were the only things preventing me from taking the top prize.  I've done really well on small slates playing gpps like cash.

What was interesting was that I had 20-25 lineups in play and my balance stayed in the $135 - $144 range throughout the last game.  As some of my winning lineups were getting swamped, my other lineups were moving up enough to offset it.

Quite the opposite here BnB.  I was looking real good until Boswell and Bell stepped onto the field.  Was at $55 in $130 out, but that trickled down to $80 out over the coarse of the last game.  Mostly GPP and 20/100 man dollars evaporated.  I had no shares of Boswell anywhere (or Brown) due to the weather reports and my Bell LU that was close to the cut lines surprisingly never made it over.  Still hit most of the money makers....the 3x and 5x while cashing most 20/100 mans.

Next week will be around $10 worth of GPPs where I mix/match kickers and D's around a single base lineup, but it's hard to control the trigger finger sometimes.  I've been crushing my little world of Fanduel the last few months and it's sad to see the season come to an end.  I do this like clockwork it seems.  But now I'm more armed than ever going into next season.

Good thing you mentioned the Survivor too.  Just had to go look to make sure it was attached to the right lineup...and it was...140.2!

Quite the opposite here BnB.  I was looking real good until Boswell and Bell stepped onto the field.  Was at $55 in $130 out, but that trickled down to $80 out over the coarse of the last game.  Mostly GPP and 20/100 man dollars evaporated.  I had no shares of Boswell anywhere (or Brown) due to the weather reports and my Bell LU that was close to the cut lines surprisingly never made it over.  Still hit most of the money makers....the 3x and 5x while cashing most 20/100 mans.

Next week will be around $10 worth of GPPs where I mix/match kickers and D's around a single base lineup, but it's hard to control the trigger finger sometimes.  I've been crushing my little world of Fanduel the last few months and it's sad to see the season come to an end.  I do this like clockwork it seems.  But now I'm more armed than ever going into next season.
I had some exposure to Brown because of the predicted weather.  I like WRs over RB in the the snow.  Unfortunately that got me into Hill too often.  I was forced into Boswell in a couple of lineups because that was all I could afford.  My best scoring lineup didn't have anyone from the Pitt/KC game.

Looks like each of our surviving Survivor lineups are guaranteed $10.
You got your placeholder already?

I think I only found 3 survivors this year. Made it to the last round each time. Pretty comfortably also. Will be looking out more for these next year. 

You got your placeholder already?

I think I only found 3 survivors this year. Made it to the last round each time. Pretty comfortably also. Will be looking out more for these next year. 
Not yet.  Googled to find the payouts as they weren't listed on the contest pages the last few weeks.  

I had really good luck with the cross sport Survivor I did earlier in the year.

Just for giggles, I threw in a couple of $1 mini-squib LU's for the Sunday-only games and hit 1st on one of them for $100. That's a good day for a piker like me that doesn't go in for the high-dollar stuff. Also had some low cashes in 3-4 other GPP's. 

Winning LU for the mini-squib: QB-Rodgers, RB-Bell/Montgomery, WR-A. Brown/D. Bryant/T. Williams, TE-Cook, K-Boswell, DEF-Pitt.

Anyone else do MUCH better with the smaller slates in GPPs?

I know the opposite should be true...

All of my best finishes this year have been over the last 3 weeks.

Anyone else do MUCH better with the smaller slates in GPPs?

I know the opposite should be true...

All of my best finishes this year have been over the last 3 weeks.
Yes and always have when I play them like cash.  Generally there's an obvious path like Zeke and Bell were on the Thanksgiving slate.  There's got to be a large percentage trying to differentiate themselves with fringe plays which makes it easier to cash.

Users who are viewing this thread