What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 4 (1 Viewer)

How is FD handling the Chiefs/Pats game?  Nothing on the site.
FD Customer Support

@FanDuel_Support

Tomorrow's NFL game between the Patriots and Chiefs has been postponed and will not count towards tomorrow's NFL slates. Players from this game have been removed from the player pool, if you have already entered any contests with these players please be sure to edit your lineups.

Anyone do well this week?

The lineups I spent the most on did better this week, than last week, which resulted in a basic split for me this week.

My best two lineups got 168-pts.

In several posts I have mentioned that I like some of the mid-tier priced RBs this week.  This is how I would rank them:

Davis - $6300 - 1

Henderson - $6400 - 2 

Robinson - $6600 - 3

Montgomery - $5900 - 4

DJ - $6700 - 5

Drake - $7000 - 6

Ekeler - $6900 - 7
I could not have been more wrong about this group.  Davis was the only one to reach value.  The list should have included Mixon and it did not!  I used guys from this group plenty, but I anchored most teams with Kamara and Cook.

Anyone do well this week?

The lineups I spent the most on did better this week, than last week, which resulted in a basic split for me this week.

My best two lineups got 168-pts.
Not me.  

Cash lineup only scored 105.  Got suckered in to Trautman's cheap 0, and I rolled with Henderson's 4 pts. :bag:

eta: basically it was Henderson over Davis that did in my Cash lu

Last edited by a moderator:
The lineup I used for this league cashed in a $2 50/50 and $2 gpp. My 1pm only cash and showdown lineups both sucked. $10 in $7.60 out.

For cash, I think I need to dig deeper at at the Def spot and maybe find one 4K and under, and problem solve this cheap WR3 problem.  

Cash placeholder:

Dak - Kamara/Cook/Henderson - Diggs/Metcalf/Isabella - Schultz - cheap D.  

I would like to get up to a different QB like Murray/Allen,  but I like the core idea of this build. 
:wall:

So basically a week ago I had a much better cash LU, then just decided to change stuff around.  

I ended up with:

Allen - Kamara/Zeke/Henderson - Metcalf/Boyd/Renfroe - Trautman - TB   for 105.32   Just the Dak/Cook switch was -22pts or so,  and the D/Te switch was another 15 or so points.   

Well, try to learn lessons and keep plugging away, I guess.  

Did well this week. Cashed out double what I put in. All of my cash games paid, including this one where I came in 3rd. I even made a tiny percentage on my GPPs.

My cash lineup this week was Dak, Zeke, Kamara, OBJ, Beasley, Robby Anderson, Gesicki, Mike Davis, Seahawks. Highest GPP placing was 1,674th out of 752,000.

EDIT: I guess one thing I do want to point out: I didn't have time to reset all 150 lineups Sunday morning (Fanduel couldn't allow you to quick replace any NE-KC players, so I had to go into each lineup manually), so I cancelled 70 or so entries. Ran only 86 GPP entries. Sarting to think 150 might NOT be the way to go, or need to pare-down my player pool further than I currently do (maybe use 6 or 8 QBs instead of 10 as I have been). I'll try some things on the lineup maker and see what happens.

EDIT EDIT: Fanduel is still showing almost all of my entries as "LIVE". Does anyone know why that is?

Did well this week. Cashed out double what I put in. All of my cash games paid, including this one where I came in 3rd. I even made a tiny percentage on my GPPs.

My cash lineup this week was Dak, Zeke, Kamara, OBJ, Beasley, Robby Anderson, Gesicki, Mike Davis, Seahawks. Highest GPP placing was 1,674th out of 752,000.

EDIT: I guess one thing I do want to point out: I didn't have time to reset all 150 lineups Sunday morning (Fanduel couldn't allow you to quick replace any NE-KC players, so I had to go into each lineup manually), so I cancelled 70 or so entries. Ran only 86 GPP entries. Sarting to think 150 might NOT be the way to go, or need to pare-down my player pool further than I currently do (maybe use 6 or 8 QBs instead of 10 as I have been). I'll try some things on the lineup maker and see what happens.

EDIT EDIT: Fanduel is still showing almost all of my entries as "LIVE". Does anyone know why that is?
Dunno.  It is a bit frustrating how much this happens.  It did for me last week or the week before too.   

Nice job on the LU, btw! 

1674 out of 752000...NICE JOB!

Thanks. It's been very helpful actually to talk through lineup strategy here. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm almost to the place where I'll consider going back to the main Sunday Millions slate...

Users who are viewing this thread