What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 9 (1 Viewer)

jdoggydogg said:
Denver used to be easy to run on early this year, but this is making me rethink Lamar Miller. 
Probably still can use him.  President Trump are usually suggested because of sick upside, and Watson gets hit a bit. 

Well, as usual, I keep changing my line up...  I have 4 currently in, but will not stay there.  I think it boils down to one of these two:

Fitzpatrick/McCaffrey, Hunt, Murray/Theilen, Golladay, Sutton/Njoku/KC 

Newton/McCaffrey, Hunt, Crowell/Theilen, Golladay, Sutton/Njoku/Buffalo 

So, it is sort of Fitz+Murray+KC  vs.  Newton+Crowell+Buf.   I guess that second lineup has $500 left where I could consider stepping up from Buf to something like Denver or Baltimore...or could move from Crowell to Howard.   At the moment, I think I am leaning towards the first one.  Maybe I will let Dodd's value chart sway me one way or the other when it is released.

Haven't been playing cash much, but thought WTF and I entered the FBGs $5 2x.  

So this week I have that, my Sun-Mon league, and I'll put in some cheap gpps.   The problem with the gpps is that I don't love a ton from the non TB/Car and LaR/NO games so I really don't know where to look for the low owned guys.  

Right now I have for a placeholder:  Fitz - Gordon/Kamara/Chubb - Evans/Cooks/DJ Moore - OJ Howard -  Buffalo

Well, as usual, I keep changing my line up...  I have 4 currently in, but will not stay there.  I think it boils down to one of these two:

Fitzpatrick/McCaffrey, Hunt, Murray/Theilen, Golladay, Sutton/Njoku/KC 

Newton/McCaffrey, Hunt, Crowell/Theilen, Golladay, Sutton/Njoku/Buffalo 

So, it is sort of Fitz+Murray+KC  vs.  Newton+Crowell+Buf.   I guess that second lineup has $500 left where I could consider stepping up from Buf to something like Denver or Baltimore...or could move from Crowell to Howard.   At the moment, I think I am leaning towards the first one.  Maybe I will let Dodd's value chart sway me one way or the other when it is released.
I have been staring at similar guys.  McCaffrey is my current main hesitation on FD for my cash LU.    Don't want 2 of Minnesota since Det plays so slow, so I am also deciding between Thielen and L.Murray for the main LU.  

I have been staring at similar guys.  McCaffrey is my current main hesitation on FD for my cash LU.    Don't want 2 of Minnesota since Det plays so slow, so I am also deciding between Thielen and L.Murray for the main LU.  
Valid concern, but I think they will still each get theirs.

with diggs looking like he may not play, and dalvin cook getting limited touches at best, i may throw out a triple stack of Cousins, Murray, Thielan in a big cheap GPP. Rudolph also gets a pretty big bump in the TE category with no Diggs. Diggs isn't officially ruled out, but activating Beebe from the PS indicates to me diggs wont be playing this week. Not to mention Detroit is one of the worst at defending TE's. 

Is anyone else seeing that the cost/value chart for the FD side is again not working? Two weeks in a row they're having problems with that. The link brings up a 'game predictor' page instead.  

** Looks like it's been corrected **

Last edited by a moderator:
with diggs looking like he may not play, and dalvin cook getting limited touches at best, i may throw out a triple stack of Cousins, Murray, Thielan in a big cheap GPP. Rudolph also gets a pretty big bump in the TE category with no Diggs. Diggs isn't officially ruled out, but activating Beebe from the PS indicates to me diggs wont be playing this week. Not to mention Detroit is one of the worst at defending TE's. 
I did the same with one of my FD gpps - Cousins/Thielen/Rudolph and ran it back with Marvin

My other SE Gpp is Fitz/Evans/Howard and brought it back with DJ Moore.  

Between the two sites on the main slate, I think I am sticking with Goff, Cam, Cousins, Fitz.  

Using the idea for a couple 25cent LUs, but found a 3-4 sub 6K WRs I really like this week for gpps and rammed 3 in a LU with Cam, Hunt/Conner/Kamara, Kelce for fun.   Have another with a punt QB and Gurley/Gordon/Hunt.  

Final cash LU: Fitzgerald / Hunt-McCaffrey / Sanders - Kupp - Golladay / Njoku / Crowell / CHI. Optimizer projection - 128.

Using John Lee's nugget of both the Texans & Bronco's running fast-paced offenses, I think my favorite GPP's are going to involve the HOU/DEN game. But there will be others, with a couple of Newton stacks.

#1: Keenum / Hunt-McCaffrey / Hopkins - Sanders - Godwin / Reed / Crowell / KC

#2: Keenum / Hunt - Kamara / Hopkins - Cooks - Godwin / Olsen / Sutton / BUF 

I was staring at that game too, but can't convince myself that Keenum has the upside of the other QBs.  What I have been thinking about is a suggestion the 4for4 podcast had this week of having multiple stacks or correlations in your gpp lineups.  So I like either using Watson from that game, or using Sanders + Hopkins in a lineup with a Cam or Brees stack.  

Hearing word that the NY Jets/Miami game is going to be problematic due to field conditions. Apparently, the college game played there yesterday made a mess of things and according to ESPN's Adam Schifter, quoting a league source who is there, "The field conditions are horrendous" & "It's a complete s**t-show." Stay tuned to that one. Definitely having me re-think Crowell. 

Last edited by a moderator:
reel_smooth said:
Hearing word that the NY Jets/Miami game is going to be problematic due to field conditions. Apparently, the college game played there yesterday made a mess of things and according to ESPN's Adam Schifter, quoting a league source who is there, "The field conditions are horrendous" & "It's a complete s**t-show." Stay tuned to that one. Definitely having me re-think Crowell. 
I am not going to worry about it... https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/1059136230477176833

Milky ticket in- 0 out

$25 Wffc ticket in- 0 out

$10 cash in for tickets- $12 ticket out

milly cash in- $20 out

Every day from Nov 1st - Nov 30th, there will be one featured “Streak Eligible” contest you can play in, with tons of cash prizes up for grabs.

Have at least one lineup finish in the top 50% of users in that contest, and your streak continues. If none of your lineups break the 50% threshold, then your streak is over and you can start a new one the next day.

Only your longest streak gets rewarded. Reach a streak of 5, 10, 15 or 20 wins in a row to earn milestone rewards that you’ll split with everyone who also achieved it.

5 wins= $5K, 10 wins= $10K, 15 wins= $15K, 20 wins= $20k

At the end of the month, whoever achieves the longest streak could win $50,000 cash.
What are we talking about here in terms of payout?  25 cents, $1, $2, $5 for hitting the benchmarks?

Won $150 on this ticket. Finished 19th out of 148,809 - which is cool. But looking at my dud picks of Treadwell and Amendola, you have to second guess your decisions.

QB Drew  Brees 31.44
RB Alvin  Kamara 31.6
RB Kareem  Hunt 32.6
WR Danny  Amendola 7.2
WR Laquon  Treadwell 4.7
WR Michael  Thomas 33.1
TE O.J.  Howard 19.3
FLEX Jordan  Howard 16.7
DEF Minnesota  Vikings 22

Users who are viewing this thread