What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Hoops Draft Prep Resources (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
1) Hashtagbasketball.com has awesome customizable category specific rankings...only sight I know of that has this...my favorite resource.

2) Fantasy Pros has some light content and rankings, nothing to write home about but mostly free

3) ESPN has a mock draft lobby for both points and categories leagues

4) Two podcasts I listen to are "Fantasy NBA Today" and "Locked On Fantasy Basketball Podcast"

Please add to the list!

I googled "fantasy basketball rankings" and Hashtagbasketball was #1 on the results, so they must be doing something right.

I actually got my start in fantasy sports doing basketball maybe 20-25 years ago and was pretty good at it, but over the years and my concentration on all things football has led me to be pretty average. I'm in one league (roto) and usually do OK right up until the end and because I somehow go over my game limits I drop to the middle or end.

Got the #2 pick (tomorrow is draft) and it looks like Embiid is the no-brainer pick there. I had him last year, too, and loved the production but hate the injury concerns. Doubt anyone else is worth skipping Embiid for there at 2.

Users who are viewing this thread