What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGS have pledged $383.50, 5 pounds of brisket, and 48 pesos to start a political forum. Join us #MFFAGA (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking we should have TWO political forums: 

One for alternate reality discussions regarding politics - we'll call that one the TGunz Unicorns and Fairies Political Cesspool.

One for logical, fact-based and meaningful political discussions - we'll call that one the MaxThreshold Highbrow Political Forum.

This is going to happen.  I know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure I can throw in a few Charlie's Angels trading cards if it's needed to push this over the edge.

Maybe we should all just leave the FFA behind and start posting all our random stuff in the FBG Championship Forum...there a bunch of dust bunnies there.  Let the FFA become the political forum by default.  Its pretty damn close to that already anyway.

I'll throw in a bag of pistachio nuts for Joe and a box of aluminum foil for Dodds.  Seriously, I will Fedex this ####.

I have a 100-year-old chocolate pecan pie recipe that I will email to Joe Bryant and David Dodds if they will make this happen.

I understand the frustration But setting up an actual political threat forum would be seen as an invitation by way more political hot heads than we already have. Lets suffer through those we have rather than recruiting more.

Maybe we should all just leave the FFA behind and start posting all our random stuff in the FBG Championship Forum...there a bunch of dust bunnies there.  Let the FFA become the political forum by default.  Its pretty damn close to that already anyway.
You know, that ain't a half bad idea. 

But, when a political thread pops up over there and we want to report it, do we just say it's not championship material?

I understand the frustration But setting up an actual political threat forum would be seen as an invitation by way more political hot heads than we already have. Lets suffer through those we have rather than recruiting more.
I get this but I must say if it wasn't in my face everyday, I would not seek it out daily.  As a long time poster, all shtick aside, I would really appreciate it out of the FFA which is my go to fun place but that is just me.

I'm thinking we should have TWO political forums: 

One for alternate reality discussions regarding politics - we'll call that one the TGunz Unicorns and Fairies Political Cesspool.

One for logical, fact-based and meaningful political discussions - we'll call that one the MaxThreshold Highbrow Political Forum.

This is going to happen.  I know it.
Let's call yours what it is. Alternative facts.

It's the moderating that is difficult. 
Simple solution - make the Politics Forum part of the paid FBGs subscription - subject to terms and conditions.  If you get banned from the Politics Thread, you lose your subscription.  No Refund.

Modding may be difficult at first, but once you weed out the real trolls, and troll aliases, it probably becomes a pretty interesting discussion.

At this point a "Trump" forum would suffice.  At least for the next 8 years.

250 more real cash

I was really drunk when I did this, backing out to 2.50

Users who are viewing this thread