What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Doc guys - Always Tired (1 Viewer)

Adding water is a no brainer. This could also help slowly drop your coffee intake which will ease down caffeine and should reduce cortisol that can be lessening the quality of sleep even though you’re getting it. I know nothing of sleep apnea other than it also lowers the quality of sleep but you are addressing that.  

Being more active and dropping weight should have a pretty noticeable impact on energy. Doesn’t make getting out of bed easier but better energy throughout the day. Good luck. 

How old is your mattress and your pillow?  I had a really tired old mattress/pillow and would wake up exhausted with 8 hours sleep. Got a new mattress and new pillow and have been sleeping great.  My brother-in-law had the same issue and says the new mattress made a huge difference for him too. 
Around 8-10.  Time for a new one.  Tried a Nectar about a year ago and it felt like I was sleeping on a board.  Lasted 2 days and it went back.

Bloodwork results back except for Testosterone.  All is well.  Sugar was slightly elevated but nothing too concerning per doc.  He recommended low carb, exercise, and weight loss.  Now we wait for the Testosterone to come back....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seriously thinking of getting a Peloton.  I am just not sure I want to pay $40/Mth on top of the bike cost.  I would almost rather buy a really nice mountain bike and just go outside.
Where do you live? What is the road/trail infrastructure around you?  Because outside is really the way to go. It's part of what motivates me to ride. I hate doing into indoors. There are more stimuli and the motion makes a difference. Making yourself do it everyday a bit beyond your comfort zone will make you feel significantly better the rest of your day and overall, you'll sleep better, and you'll immediately see your weight drop. I live in the DC area with one of the best trail networks of any city in the world, so except for getting past the cold winters it's easy here.

Users who are viewing this thread