What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFAWT quarters draft #2 2018 version. Let’s roll now so we can start drafting selection Sunday (1 Viewer)

I don’t know what alias Truck is under at this point so if somebody could notify him that’d be great. 

Shuke 

doc 

jmon

getzlaf 

Steelerfan 

galmgren

currently at 5. Need to hear by noon east Monday from the other 3 or we take from that list above. Draft starts Tuesday at 9 am, rolls tomorrow. 

Shuke 

doc 

jmon

getzlaf 

Steelerfan 

galmgren

currently at 5. Need to hear by noon east Monday from the other 3 or we take from that list above. Draft starts Tuesday at 9 am, rolls tomorrow. 
Dude how many times do I need to say in? 

Dude how many times do I need to say in? 
Are you high? Where did I mention you today? You weren’t tagged in my post this morning. We are waiting for 3 others, you aren’t one of them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to play. It’s been a couple years but I’ve been in it before.....

ETA sorry didn’t see the waiting list 

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's room I'd like to get into the quarters pool this year. Sat out last year but I played 2015-17, check my post history, it's only been for this pool.

Thanks!

If there's room I'd like to get into the quarters pool this year. Sat out last year but I played 2015-17, check my post history, it's only been for this pool.

Thanks!
Are you sure there isn’t a Nigerian princess that has money that I can get if I just do certain things? 

I haven’t watched a single minute of college basketball this season. I think you guys want me in this year. 

Users who are viewing this thread