What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Final Projections for DD Classic (1 Viewer)

foursport

Footballguy
Before I start tweaking projections myself - I was just wondering then the FINAL set of projections will be out for Draft Dominator Classic - I currently have the 9/1 projections.

Thanks!

Have you downloaded today? I just did and it gave an error reading the depth charts and now all the rankings are jacked.

Have you downloaded today? I just did and it gave an error reading the depth charts and now all the rankings are jacked.
FYI, was able to remove and re-download the app and it's working now. draft crisis averted.
The latest I found was 9/1 (BTW)

FYI, was able to remove and re-download the app and it's working now. draft crisis averted.
The latest I found was 9/1 (BTW)

Yep - I think it is safe to say that there probably won't be many changes in projections at this point

Users who are viewing this thread