What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FIX Leagues Playoff Winners Posted (1 Viewer)

Congrats to FM on the win! Like I said earlier in this thread, my team goes as the Bengals go, so this one was probably over Sat night. But even if they do great, I'm not sure I catch you. Great game and good luck next week!
Thanks. It'll be a tough match-up as I know David's team is huge. Witten has been tearing it up lately and I really don't have a TE. I traded him away to the devil last year in order to win the championship. That may work against me this year.

Can't believe I reduced to hoping against a better-than-3-30 from Dez Clark to prevent the double matchup. Thanks Westy :thumbup:

Congrats to Duckboy on a gift victory and ticket to the finals handed to him on a silver platter by the MFL waiver system. To be clear, I have NOTHING against Duckboy. Just sorry things turned out this way. I guess the lesson to be learned here is that people need to pray at church for the MFL system to work for them. Bear that in mind this week when bidding on some of the free agents that could help you win your game . . . if you are allowed to pick them up.

The results from this weekend's playoff games:

Dyansty: David Yudkin 166.15 v Capt Hook 164.1 and Family Matters 173.3 v Construxboy 136.75.

So it'll be the same two teams as last year with the defending champ FM against David Yudkin.

Redraft: Duckboy 116.4 v David Yudkin 114 and Family Matters 170.95 v Team Legacy (defending champ) 145.2.

So it'll be FM v Duckboy and there will be a new champ in this one.

First off, congrats to Duckboy, David Yudkin and FM for their wins. Winning isn't easy in this ultra competitive league so it's a nice accomplishment to make the the championship game.

In the Dynasty league, FM will be looking to defend his championship from last year. In what is a rematch from last year's championship, DY will be looking for some revenge no doubt. DY has a great team and has led this league in wins, scoring and Victory Points all year long. He is clearly the team to beat. Led by LT and a plethera of TE's, he can score in bunches and in a hurry. And LT is just hitting his stride along with Jason Witten.

In the Redraft league, Duckboy is ready to make a championship statement his first year in the league. Don't let his record season record of 3-10 fool you because he scored alot of points and has made his way through some good teams to get here. With Brady, Westbrook and Gonzo he will continue to score lots of points. FM has had a similar season to what DY had in Dyansty by leading in wins, points and VP. But injuries have wekened this team and made FM vulnerable. Gates is the anchor and with lots of WR's like Moss, Ward and Engram he may still have some bite. It should be a great battle.

Best of luck to all this weekend.

Congratulations to David Yudkin and Duckboy on their FIX championships!

In the Dynasty league, Yuds crushed the defending champ Family Matters by a score of 197.35 to 153.4 on the strength of Warner and Gonzalez. Warner came from nowhere to post 36.05 points and Gonzo demonstrated why he's annually on the top 2 TE's posting 33.70 points. Yuds lost in this game last year so revenge was likely on his mind going in. He had the best team all year and this games proved why. Congratulations on a fantastic season and what should continue to be a great run next year.

In the Redraft league, Duckboy made FM feel like Ohio State (my team) in losing 2 Championships in the same season by winning a close contest 171.85 to 165. FM was leading heading into the MNF game but Chambers proved why SD was wise to trade for him scoring 17.90 points. FM was hoping Gates would at least play so he would have a decent chance of winning. But Gates virtual no show sealed his fate. It's worth pointing out why I like the playoff qualifier of points scored. Duckboy had a regular season 3-10 but was the 3 scorer for the season. This win validates the qualfier process of points scored and proved he was one of the best teams in spite of his record.

In the Dynasty Consolation bracket, MOP defeated PAE 163.35 to 156.25 to earn the number 1 draft pick in next year's draft. Congrats to Sean for his win. Adding McFadden could propel his already strong team to fight for the championship next year.

In the Redraft Consolation game, Capt. Hook crushed Construxboy 225.35 to 109.25 to earn the number 1 draft pick next year. That's was a heck of game Hook and now you'll have McFadden to go along with what is an already strong team.

Congratulations to each of this year's winners. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get back to another champioship in this very challenging league.

:P In the Redraft Consolation game, Capt. Hook crushed Construxboy 225.35 to 109.25 to earn the number 1 draft pick next year. That's was a heck of game Hook and now you'll have McFadden to go along with what is an already strong team.

uh, Michael - this was the redraft league, so while I am Very Glad to have the first pick - I can guarantee you that it will NOT be McFadden

More EggNog sir?

Happy Holidays to ALL

(and for the FF diehards, FM is probably taking late Xmas presents to get one of the available franchises for 2008)

Captain Hook said:
:own3d: In the Redraft Consolation game, Capt. Hook crushed Construxboy 225.35 to 109.25 to earn the number 1 draft pick next year. That's was a heck of game Hook and now you'll have McFadden to go along with what is an already strong team.

uh, Michael - this was the redraft league, so while I am Very Glad to have the first pick - I can guarantee you that it will NOT be McFadden

More EggNog sir?

Happy Holidays to ALL

(and for the FF diehards, FM is probably taking late Xmas presents to get one of the available franchises for 2008)
Like I said, you have earned the 1st pick. We do the Redraft league the same as the Dynasty. But if you don't want McFadden that's fine. I'm sure he'll be gone by the time I pick 11. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread