What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex positions (1 Viewer)

thedryfrog

Footballguy
Hey guys, new to the board so I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet. My league consists of 12 teams, draft 12, start 8 , 1QB, 5 Flex, 1 Pk, and 1 DST. We do not have to start 2 RB or 3 WR etc.. We can start 5 WR or 5 RB or any combo of the two. Very different than the normal and my question concerns the need to draft quality RBs in the 1st and 2nd round. Our league scoring rules are the usual 6pts for TD's, and rewards for over 100yds rushing/receiving are 6pts., but also include 1pt per reception. My thinking is I should draft the best available projected point scorer on the board as opposed to position values (i.e. making sure I get a running back first). Am I missing something? Any input would be very appreciated. Thanks! Mike

Hey guys, just wanted to add that by my thinking, a good basis of a cheatsheet would be to look at last years overall points final stats and after tweaking according to changes in offense, injuries, position battles etc.. I should go of that. Thanks! Mike

This is my stat breakdown. Thanks for the welcome and responding

RuReYd - Rushing and Receiving Yards 75 - 99 RuReYds = 3 points

Plus a 6 point bonus @ 100+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 125+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 150+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 175+ RuReYd

Plus a 3 point bonus @ 200+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 225+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 250+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 275+ RuReYd

Plus a 3 point bonus @ 300+ RuReYd

Plus a 1 point bonus @ 325+ RuReYd