What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys - Big Monday (1 Viewer)

David Dodds

Administrator
We are rolling here....

- 27 Faceoffs and Spotlights as we hammer these out through early next week. I have placed these on the front page and will add to the articles page soon. IDP ones will only show up on the articles page.

- New articles (Defending Reality by Pasquino) and (Keeper Strategy Part 1 by Tefertiller) released by the staff today.

- And if you aren't reading our Blog daily, you are missing sone great content.

- Survivor 1 has been posted as free content. Fell free to question the staff what we were thinking, etc. We have posted pre-draft writeups and will release 6 rounds per day (24 rounds total). LHUCKS will provide guest commentary (1 day behind) for each of the 6 rounds. Our staff will conclude with post-draft questions. Even if you don't agree with all of the picks, this should provide some strategies / techniques competing in similar leagues. This is the first of 5 different formats (we will also do 10 team, 14 team (NFFC), Auction and IDP). This first one is presented as free content. The remaining drafts/auctions will be for subscribers only.

- Training Camp Reports - Bob Henry, Jason Wood and Mike Herman are putting the finishing touches on Camp Report 1. We expect it will be ready by Wednesday night/Thursday morning. For those that bought the magazine fro the website, these camp reports will be free all-preseason. Subscribers will also get this material.

- Deep Sleepers - One of the coolest things we do is this report. We asked our staff to give us guys greater than ADP 150 that they think should be targeted this year. Not only will you see our picks, but the reasons we are high on these players. This will debut Tuesday afternoon (inputting the writeups now).

- New projections / rankings. Expect these to be tweaked every few days now as reports from the camps change things. I will publish a new set of projections tonight. The rest of the staff will have theirs done by Thursday at the latest.

- The 5 Minute Drill - we teased this in the Email Update....For those that want a little more...Footballguys has secured a deal to produce a season's worth of 5 minute TV shows. We believe these will be the most import 5 minutes you spend thinking about fantasy football. Think PTI's closing remarks except all about football and players you need to be thinking about for the upcoming week. Plus from people that know what they are talking about (Lammey and Bloom) and produced by Marc Faletti. This show is being produced in High Definition and will be available for download from our site and Itunes. Exciting stuff. The pilot will debut on August 15th.

- Players On the Rise - I am reviving an article I wrote back in 2001. Funny thing is what was said then still applies now. It is being updated to analyze potential breakout players for this season. I think everyone is going to like this.

- We are targeting the opening of the subscriber contest in a few days (likely Thursday or Friday).

OK back to work here....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread