What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Agent TE Kahale Warring (2 Viewers)

I think that when I posted the article it was part of a free preview without needing a subscription; however, I can no longer see past the first paragraph.-----------------------------------------------------------

cool.  thanks for the try.  appreciate all the work you share with us.  thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
A former third-round draft pick from San Diego State, Warring spent his entire rookie season on injured reserve with a concussion. At 6-foot-5, 257 pounds with 4.67 speed in the 40-yard dash, Warring is a physical specimen who has a limited football background as a former water polo player and surfer. The Texans want to continue to develop him.

- Houston Chronicle 

Texans placed TE Kahale Warring on injured reserve. 

He will miss a minimum of three weeks. Although the 2019 third-rounder supposedly showed "improved route running" in training camp, he was limited to special teams in last Thursday's opener. 

SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter 

Sep 15, 2020, 5:20 PM ET

Texans activated TE Kahale Warring from injured reserve.

The 2019 third-rounder reportedly showed "improved route running" in training camp but was stricken to special teams in his first and only appearance so far this season. Warring has an uphill battle to make Houston's gameday roster since Darren Fells and Jordan Akins remain the team's primary options at tight end.

SOURCE: Houston Texans on Twitter

Nov 23, 2020, 5:22 PM ET

Colts waived TE Kahale Warring.

Warring's Colts career comes to an end after just four days, as the former third-round pick failed to crack the 53-man roster. He was waived by the Patriots earlier this week. Things are looking grim for Warring, who only has seven career targets despite solid draft capital.
Things do indeed look grim for 'ol Kahale...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread