What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Game Thread W1 - Green Bay@Detroit** (1 Viewer)

Nice Play callign Detriot.... NOT. :lmao: 3rd down twice now int eh 2nd half and Conserative run up the middle calls.. Do they really think a 7 point lead with 12 minutes left is safe :confused:

Seriously, i'm starting to wonder if much of their problem isn't coaching and playcalling. That's at least twice on 3rd and long in the middle of the field he's just called a draw and punted. you are at midfield on 3rd and 11, put in 4 wide and give it a go!!!

Detroit Defense is playing awesome. The Packers have shown little ability to move the ball, and now they are without some of their playmakers on offense. I don't have a problem with him getting conservative here.

Seriously, i'm starting to wonder if much of their problem isn't coaching and playcalling. That's at least twice on 3rd and long in the middle of the field he's just called a draw and punted. you are at midfield on 3rd and 11, put in 4 wide and give it a go!!!
3-12-GB 45 (13:26) S.Bryson right tackle to GB 46 for -1 yards3& 12 from the 45 & a Bryson draw again :lmao:

The flag storm might slow down a bit. Carroll's calf cramped up after that last punt.

Just dashing over here - can someone with the game tell me what the deal is with all the incompletions to Roy Williams? Seems like the only guy a completion can get to is Pollard.

The flag storm might slow down a bit. Carroll's calf cramped up after that last punt.
They'll probably put him back in there, but he'll have to grab onto guys to keep up with them.

:X

Just give them BOTH losses and the North can all start out 0-1
At this Rate the NFC North will be the WORST division in all of football.. :X
San Francisco is looking to be the only 1-0 team in the NFC West. That division could be even worse than the North.

Just dashing over here - can someone with the game tell me what the deal is with all the incompletions to Roy Williams? Seems like the only guy a completion can get to is Pollard.
Garcia has a broken leg & Harrington suxor

Just dashing over here - can someone with the game tell me what the deal is with all the incompletions to Roy Williams?  Seems like the only guy a completion can get to is Pollard.
Garcia has a broken leg & Harrington suxor
That was my suspicion. Thanks!

They'll probably put him back in there, but he'll have to grab onto guys to keep up with them.
And this would be different than normal how?Jim Bates should make Carroll wear oven mitts. At least he wouldn't be able to grab onto receivers or their facemasks.

1-10-DET 42 (11:03) J.Harrington pass incomplete to R.Williams.2-10-DET 42 (10:55) K.Jones up the middle to DET 43 for 1 yard (A.Kampman).3-9-DET 43 (10:16) J.Harrington pass incomplete to K.Johnson.4-9-DET 43 (10:11) N.Harris punts 46 yards to GB 11, Center-D.Muhlbach. A.Chatman pushed ob at GB 27 for 16 yards (K.Kennedy). :yawn: It's like watching the Saints offense over the last couple of years.

You know when FFB stinks?I'm a Packer FanK. Jones is my top backMy opponent has Favre as a QB.ARGHHHH!! :X

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherman's trying the makeup challenge for the missed one in the first quarter. Too bad it doesn't work that way.

Nothing on replay should over rule this.. But then again, The Refs have been WEIRD today. :loco:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It CLEARLY hit the ground. They showed the ONE replay that CLEARLY showed it bounce ONE time, and never went back to it..... Just a complete farce. It is so obvious the Lions have the refs in their back pocket today it's not funny.

15 penalties to 5, 6?

Now this farce????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nothing on replay should over rule this.. But then again, The Refs have been WEIRD today.  :loco:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It CLEARLY hit the ground. They showed the ONE replay that CLEARLY showed it bounce ONE time, and never went back to it..... Just a complete farce. It is so obvious the Lions have the refs in their back pocket today it's not funny.

15 penalties to 5, 6?

Now this farce????

Yea the Packers suck today, but geez the homefield bias is outrageous

Nothing on replay should over rule this.. But then again, The Refs have been WEIRD today.  :loco:

15 penalties to 5, 6?

Now this farce????

At least there's no homefield bias at Lambeau right?

Nothing on replay should over rule this.. But then again, The Refs have been WEIRD today. :loco:
It CLEARLY hit the ground. They showed the ONE replay that CLEARLY showed it bounce ONE time, and never went back to it..... Just a complete farce. It is so obvious the Lions have the refs in their back pocket today it's not funny.15 penalties to 5, 6?

Now this farce????

so you're agreeing with yourself? :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: It never touched the ground....get over it. And you might want to look at Mr. Carroll et al before you go blaming it all on the refs.

ok...plenty of time for Brett to throw another INT ;) I'm against him in one league and he's at -1.xx right now :lol:

15 penalties to 5, 6?

Now this farce????
As pack Fans are so fast to throw it out at the Vike fans for calling the Refs out on bad calls I only see it fitting to throw out a :cry: :cry: ;) Oh, BTW.. 17-3 Lions.. Double Ouch :bye:

It CLEARLY hit the ground. They showed the ONE replay that CLEARLY showed it bounce ONE time, and never went back to it..... Just a complete farce. It is so obvious the Lions have the refs in their back pocket today it's not funny.15 penalties to 5, 6?

Now this farce????

so you're agreeing with yourself? :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: It never touched the ground....get over it. And you might want to look at Mr. Carroll et al before you go blaming it all on the refs.
That's about the only thing you said that made any sense there. Carroll is HORRIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread